Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Integrated Circuit Permission Request
Started by [E] Dudblockman

I would like to have permissions for integrated circuits, namely MC0230 (self activated Daytime detector). I do not care the amount of permissions I receive, and I understand not receiving things like the Zeus Bolt or block setting ics, but I would like some of the simple ones. All I need to be happy is daytime detector. I have been a proud member of minetown for a few weeks. I have caused no trouble and would hope minetown will give me these abilities.
That is a moderator ability only (I'm pretty sure) and just because you have not caused trouble and have been on for a few weeks will not get you special permissions. You can put in a /pe stating that you want a daytime detector, but you can't be given the ability.
You mean like one of those watches or clocks?
Well, I made a petition already, and the moderator told me to post it here instead. And I may add, what is the harm of letting me use IC's? All it would do is simplify my redefine circuits, and I am not asking for anything I can abuse.
Excuse me for this, but BUMP
You bumped a 20 minutes cold thread?

Good thing, otherwise the mods might not have seen it... :chillpill:
I may as well note again, like I did in my application, that I am a trustworthy boy scout that is an op on 3 different servers.
I'm a boy scout too, i own 2 servers, that has nothing to do with daytime detectors.
Admin/owning a server means nothing. You could be the nastiest son of a *insert foul word here* and you would still own the server. To be an op you have to either have a stupid friend who lets you be an op or you have to have earned their trust. I own a server too, but to me it means nothing.
Throwing down your 'Boyscout Cred' really is kinda lame.

It means nothing in the real world.