Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Worst Ban Appeal Ever!
Started by [E] pyrefangs

I can't believe this. You're so only banning me because I'm a girl. That's so not fair.
Hi this is parkerjdude here again saying you haven't unbanned my friend pyre for awhile and its been like jeez 2 mins and 15 seconds. not even but i would like for you to DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING and come to MY NEEDS! and unbanned my friend NOOOW!

THANK YOU I AM USEING CAPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS TO YOU SO U UNDERSTAND ON HOW IMPORTANT THIS POST REALLY IS!
sorry jace...i already got claims on danni <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Yes, because you are a woman...what are you doing here? get bac in the kitchen!!!
NO DROP ALL THAT YOUR DOING AND UNBAN MY FRIEND NOOOOOWWW!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Hi this is parkerjdude here again saying you haven't unbanned my friend pyre for awhile and its been like jeez 2 mins and 30 seconds. not even but i would like for you to DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING and come to MY NEEDS! and unbanned my friend NOOOW!

THANK YOU I AM USEING CAPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS TO YOU SO U UNDERSTAND ON HOW IMPORTANT THIS POST REALLY IS!

Fack, this is Like my 5TH POST AND STILL UNANSWERED BY A MOD. THESE MODS ARE CRAPPY. IM MOVING TO A DIFFERENT SERVER!
No. Your not allowed to do this. I've claimed Danni since birth. She is my lesbian lover, and you need to accept that. . . You can watch though.
/tell xJacex I want to watch 8+
Pyre deal with it.

flying_turtle_motivational_by_val30fdr3am5-d3iep6b.jpg
Pyre my dear, remember you are a female, you should not be playing minecraft anyway, you should be in the kitchen, cooking for your dear husband.