Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Worst Ban Appeal Ever!
Started by [E] pyrefangs

because, as has been stated, 1: you are a woman; 2: you threatened a mod, and 3: you smell like fish
Heeeeeeeeeey
Zionia wrote:
because, as has been stated, 1: you are a woman; 2: you threatened a mod, and 3: you smell like fish

fa100d0e-1073-4326-be8a-13f628bacd97.jpg
Best Ban Appeal... EVRA!
Minetown sucks. I quit.

/ragequit
Good! We dont want your kind here anyways. Fugg of you ugly hoe!
ICWZL.gif

/locked
Pyre, it is extremely disappointing that you, someone that should know so much better, would be involved in this situation. Why would you think that testing your fellow staff in such a plain manner would end well? Zionia works very hard to come up with creative ban reasons and you gave her so very little to work with. What is with the statement "Nobody ever bans the Pyrefangs"?

About your initial post, I should not have needed to remind you to use more exclamation points and '1's. For that matter, I think I have may have miscalculated, there's still not enough. And your "edit" with the proper appeal is horrible. You should have discussed with Zionia on Mumble a far more creative set of details for why you're banned.

Additionally, this thread didn't even make it to twenty pages, much less stay unlocked until mrbaconbitts could come and make a post. We may need to establish a rule that *everyone* must post on a ban appeal, to emphasize how bad it is to break the rules and disrespect staff. All because of you.

You also forgot to ask ten of your friends to come and argue on your behalf. If they weren't willing to do it on their own, you should have logged into their accounts and used them to threaten to hack the server. Don't worry if that makes you look horrible, you already came a hair short of saying your cat did it (come on, your cat is too sweet to do something this bad).

The level of bumping this thread is quite ridiculous. Again, less than twenty page? We have over 1000 registered users, where are all these people? I don't care that it was 11pm in my timezone, everyone should have woken up to add their two cents about Pyrefangs. This is of server-wide importance, I mean, someone is banned here. At least there should have been more turtles.

Furthermore, it's concerning that you have given both Parkerjdude and schaefer1231 severe mental issues. They cannot decide whether to support you or roast you like a marshmallow set to smoredom. And Stryk did a worse job than I am at sounding serious. @Stryk9, really man!? I thought we agreed you were supposed to take this thread the wrong way.

Fortunately for you, you are too cute to keep banned and Zionia set you free as soon as sawine kicked the Bukkit. We will be watching you though, any further mischief will result in a thousand tickles. ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

This thread is now stickied, renamed "Worst Ban Appeal Ever", and relocked. <3
Stickied? This ban appeal is surely a model for members everywhere.

The thread title should be: Appealing a ban? Read here first!