Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting

175 days? challenge accepted <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This has been brought up before. Since there is a competition for top voter every month, this idea is viewed of taking the spirit of the game from voting. If I knew how much Baneman actually voted, it would probably discourage me from voting even more...
Zionia wrote:
poke: nope, it goes via your username (for the credits at least) you can vote from diff ips still to give more votes, but it wont work the same cause our voting plugin is assigned by ingame name

Actually if Poke did have another account got it accepted to minetown she/he could have the ability to send minetown points credits whatever to the account that they wish. But if u really are dieing for those credits then u probably would do this but stupid idea u know. Waste of 25 bucks for another account.
I actually used to use the computers at my school during my lunch period to vote on 11 different Minecraft accounts. I have about 7k on each account right now, but only one of which is mine, the rest, I have to convince my friends to do.
Hayden775 wrote:
This may be a small feature, but I think it would be cool to see how much you've voted so you can keep track of the top voters all throughout the month

When the credit system was first introduced they had a /money top command, I can remember Danni always being on top. Although, ever since the first credit plugin bug, this command seems to haw disappeared. You would have to talk to Sayomie or Sawine about this.