Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting

This may be a small feature, but I think it would be cool to see how much you've voted so you can keep track of the top voters all throughout the month
I have a question on voting- I have 2 computers with 2 different IP's on 2 different networks. Can i vote twice as much and get twice the MT?
poke: nope, it goes via your username (for the credits at least) you can vote from diff ips still to give more votes, but it wont work the same cause our voting plugin is assigned by ingame name

Hayden: the server does it...but its more fun to guess how well you are doing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Hayden, I myself don't think this is a bad idea. No harm in a little good natured competition. Might make the voting process more interesting to players; therefore getting more votes for the server!
It is fun thinking you're leading the rest of the server, plus it's a great way to earn credits
Darn.. it should work that way lol. I suppose i can just vote for my friends maybe. Ill have to ask them tho.
Ya if it did work that way i'd be RICHHHH!
Pokemon, we're talking about the voting system of servers, not of player to player votes. We mean the voting for MTC votes. An award is given each month to the highest voter, and they want to see who's highest or not during the month. As well, if you want to see who has up voted any of your posts it'll say so below the post that was up voted. You cannot see down votes.

Back on topic: This might be a pretty decent idea, however I just don't know how it'd come to be. I don't know if a module can be made to show that?
dunsjohn wrote:
Pokemon, we're talking about the voting system of servers, not of player to player votes. We mean the voting for MTC votes. An award is given each month to the highest voter, and they want to see who's highest or not during the month. As well, if you want to see who has up voted any of your posts it'll say so below the post that was up voted. You cannot see down votes.

Back on topic: This might be a pretty decent idea, however I just don't know how it'd come to be. I don't know if a module can be made to show that?

Yes that was what i was talking about. I could vote on my other computer with a friends name and earn them credits- if they were ok with that. I have plenty of friends who could use the extra- Matt's saving up to Mbox a cow spawner, Stealth is saving for a sheep, you get it.
Ahh, I see. Sorry for my mistake, then. I must have misinterpreted what you wrote. I apologize.

Sheep spawner is 175k... in otherwords 175 days of saving up, lol.