Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] No more TPA?
Started by [E] Idellechi

Happy: I'm non donor and I voted for it to be donor only. From when I got online, I saw that it was a donor only thing. It was written down 5 months ago, or earlier, so it should keep to what is written. And, you're not an idiot, Poke.
When I donated, about 8 months ago, I donated specifically for this purpose. I think that it should be a donor only thing because even the majority of Minetown's players donate. If you are going to make a transaction with another player, majority is that one or the other is a donator and can settle this. This also goes to say that I haven't gone without tpa/tpc so I don't know how bad it would actually be.
Tpa/Tpc was always supposed to be a donator only command. The only reason TPA was removed, was because it wasn't following the permissions, for each rank. So, everyone had that command.
I never called you an idiot!!!

And I am sorry for any offence taken I dint mean to insult anyone
How much do i need to donate to get tpa back?

Is there any way i can donate using virtual currency or something other than real money? Maybe doing community service?
N you have to pay with real money
Yeah i think it should be donater only. besides the server being awesome it was another reason why i donated.
It's a better idea to have it donator only. that's how it was suppose to be from the start. and i would definately consider donating. it helps the server stay up as well upgrade and enhance its performance
TWo words your missing- I CANT :C
i understand. but i am sure if you stay a constant member and you shouw dedication we might be able to pull some strings. maybe a secondary way to get them. XD