Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] No more TPA?
Started by [E] Idellechi

I'm pretty upset that Tpa/tpc is now only avalible to donors, so im conducting this poll/petition. If we get enough votes, maybe we can get it back! What do you say- it doesn't hurt to try! Please vote! Thanks!
Well to be honest it shouldn't be available to non-donators because donators are donating but then they are basicly getting one thing knocked off their list; which isn't very fair.
This poll has only one outcome, because people will vote for themselves. Donors will vote for donor only and non donors will vote for everyone. And there's more non donors than donors.
No matter what the outcome this it will stay as donator perk

Just forget it really

The only reason you had it was because of a glitch in the plugin you were never ment to have it anyway so stop complaining
Barney Speaking the truth hehaha
Wow

That sounded harsher than I ment it to
It kind of did and it made me life slightly due to the reasons that its true. The only way non-donor members were able to tpa was because of that.
I'm cool with not having it, gonna donate soon anyway!
It was supposed to be a donor only perk from the begining...if you need a tp, get a donor friend to tp you around <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> there are plenty of warps to get around to just about anywhere you need nowadays...last i checked there were 550 pages of warps. Honestly this had been an issue that bothered me from when i first joined. and I am glad it is fixed.
Well ok then... XC im an idiot ok barney you happy nao?? >:C

Its hard when you have parents who won't let you donate 5 bucks to anything exept thier personal issues XC