Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Project: City of Loria
Started by [E] MrJokee

Okey, I finished digging out the second from the top level on the scafoldings, got my enchanted diamond pickaxe, but let me tell you guys, the enchanting system in this game is completely mental. I spent 50 levels on the pick and all I got was Efficiency 4. Like, WTF?

Anyway, gonna start on level 3 tonight when there is less traffic on the server.
Yea, I would Love to see some sort of better enchanting system then what notch has right now..I spent 43 lvls and got an efficency 4 as well, it kinda hurts a little on this inside, but meh what we gonna do <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Tonight, a lot of progress has been made, thanks to the effort and help from OhTen40oZ.
I'm sure if you need help there would be loads of people willing to dig out your area and help you if they get to keep the resources.

Me for one would love to help, I've helped out with a lot of creations now by mining out areas or flattening them ready to be built on,

Just give us a shout if you need us

Thanks
I would like to help....already made a massive underwater city(and mined it with water above <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)

C_T

Gonna look at your progress atm
Looks good so far.
Any new progress/plans?
None since the last time. Still have a lot of digging ahead of me. Also, I gotta say that while help is nice, I think im going to stick to a solo run. Turns out that having people helping is more trouble than its worth. Its not huge trouble, but still.
I'll help ya out
Thanks, but like I said. Its more trouble to me than its worth.