Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] jedi temple
Started by [E] ryanblm

hahaa I have never even had that much stuff ever! (unless u count creative <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> ) but seriously u have worked really hard and u should be uber-proud <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
okay so as you all now ive been building the old temple when i found out it was the wrong design and colour so i started the new one so here's a little update image
Looking good!
okay so must of you have seen my old jedi-temple and know that i was building a new one well at the moment due to increase of my town and other projects this is ground to a snail pace but thats not what this post is about

we have been discussing what to do with these floors inside the old temple we had an idea of a market but we wasnt sure which floor to do it or what to do with the second floor

SO....

we have decided today that the bottom floor will be our market hall soon

and the top floor will be the embassy floor (this is where allied factions get a room and can modify to match there alliance and have a building/room in the town)

the entrance of the market hall as been pruposely built on the same side as the shopping district there WILL be a warp but at this time there is not one yet!!!

there are currently if you would like to see what where doing there are two warps almost outside of the mall entrance they are

/warp jedi-shop

/warp supplies
okay so here is an update of the new temple the last 2 screenies and the embassy and mall floors

also would like to say that the new temple WILL be soon getting its towers done as with the update to 1.2 the height HAS been increased allowing use to build the towers finnaly

P.S sorry for so many screenies but thought you would want them