Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] jedi temple
Started by [E] ryanblm

Not being mean, but I believe you could do so much better. I say this because items are extremely easy to come by in minetown. So theres really no excuse to say you don't have this or that.

The picture below is to show what I've gotten so far and its only from today, but tomorrow almost all of it will be done.

Good start though hope it'll look more like the picture you have then just a stone staircase with a stone wall.
inthepastxx: That looks... AMAZING! What texture pack is that? Also, that world looks perfect. What seed did you use?
okay now im just ashamed about my temple just wish i wasnt so rubbish at building stuff

looks like ima going to have to remove the temple and start again wohoo

sounds like fun

and imthepast what material have you used is it sandstone??
Yes, its sand stone and no need to restart your project. Use Dun's way of building use what you have as an innershell, then just slowly build the details out. Or you can just start to carve into what you have to make the wall you have more of a slope to give it that rising/going in feel. I'd be more then happy to help when I'm on.

And Dun's I'm using John Smith's texture pack or Misa's I'm not 100% sure which one I was using at the time.
but i cant its totally different shell and anyways there no room either lol

but im going to need all the help i can get with this project
Ryan. Your temple isn't complete sh*t because I couldn't have done any better. All you need to do is make another coat on top of it and then continue with it going upwards. I would love to help with this project since I think it has real potential (not being pro.) If you could see if I am online in-game I would love to see it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
new attempt at my temple moved to the over side as i have decide to make the old one into a market and something else the floor above
I'm liking what I'm seeing ryan! keep up the work.
bump bump
Where are the respective temples being built?