Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament
Started by [E] Irethena

@Lomanic I can take criticism just fine, the only reason why i am posting is because there is no need for something to be criticized publicly when there really is no reason for it. And people dont always talk to you like that because your a mod. and if they do, your a mod. your supposed to fix the situation. not criticize it. or make it seem like you get bugged. its your job. that what you signed up for.
Hey guys, what's up with nobody doing their matches? I said the losers bracket can begin, come on now. Hop to it! Deadline is now within 48 hours of this post, por favor.
Adrieduptree beat Kondog and Heiwashin beat Danny.
Thanks for the info Arvila <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Mmk, if nobody else does their matches by tomorrow at midnight, they are disqualified...seems to be the only incentive to get the matches going.

Results so far:

Nue and DJ - still need to do their match

Jack and Sayomie - still need to do their match.

Giggle and Shinobi - Ikaliaz is unable to play due to internet issues, so he will take Ikaliaz's place.

Heiwashin and Danny - Heiwashin

Irethena and Jace - Irethena (Jace forfeit)

Lom and Arvaloth - your match was deemed invalid and needs to be redone, if Lom wishes to forfeit he may do so.

Leaf and Kondo - Leaf, HOWEVER there was a mistake, Leaf was supposed to go against Lightshinobi....so I am putting Shinobi against Giggle since Ikaliaz is unable to play.

Patriots gets a bye to the next round since we are uneven on opponents.
Bloody internet sucks so hard

Btw irethena i has a Much bigger idea with LoL

When your on muble or somethinglike that tellme and i will explain:D
I'm on, but doing an essay atm D: but feel free to PM me? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I want to hear your idea.
Arvaloth_Alfredo wrote:
Adrieduptree beat Kondog and Heiwashin beat Danny.
Yes Happy, his LoL name is Adrieduptree, but we know him as Adriedupleaf, so please don't bother trying to point out corrections that don't need to be made.
Arvila Beat Lomanic, It was a phenomenal match and he played fantastically.