Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Random crash in server just now?
Started by [E] Bloodbred

I really hope it's not just me.. I don't know if it's updates or what but when I was killing a skeleton in the guestworld the screen went to the backround of the main menu and had no words on it then for a split second it showed some technical scripts or something then screen went black...

Does anybody know what's going on???

Update:

When the words flash or a split second it seems to refresh my desktop. Why?? Is anybody else having this?
That has happens to me sometimes. What causes it for me is Sawine has disabled some cheats/mods and the server makes you leave.
Do you know how long this will take before I am able to rejoin??
Dan is right. The server is still being "constructed" due to the quickness of the transition from 1.8 to the release of Minecraft (I guess labeled 1.0). You'll occasionally have it happen every now and then. They usually try their best to notify players when the servers will be reset or when a pluggin is being installed/restarted. So just try to keep an eye out if a mod/admin/sawine says they're doing something to the server, and just be prepared for the worst (the worst I've seen is 10 minutes down on the sever).
Thanks you guys! I'm currently new to advanced servers like this... Glad to know what's going on finally. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Worst case scenario for me was the 20hours was it or 2 I cant remember?
-Faints-

Worst case scenario... Oh god. That means it should be a 50/50 chance of being 2 hours or 10 minutes
guys.. Is it just me or is it still going on...
I think the 'construction' has been going down for 7 hours..
Guys... Is it still going on? Should I contact an Admin if I am the only one still have this problem?