Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] City Staff Needed
Started by [E] Danny

Bump~ Lets get some more applications rolling~
MineCraft Username:

msbrun02 (Nickname: Yield)

Position(s) Applying For:

Market Manager

Why Should I Hire You?:

You should hire me because I am driven to produce the most amount of sales, whether on a personal or professional level. I am also well acquainted with the TradeCraft plugin and keep a fairly stocked shop teeming with a wide variety of goods. I would be the perfect choice for this position because I am not above going out, myself, to get the required materials to stock a chest. As I just said now, for the first time: "A loss in opportunity, is a loss in sales".

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?:

As a merchant, I am familiar with the market setup and the economy of the server. I am also knowledgeable about acquiring the various items that may be needed for a shop. My intentions are to be of the most help, to anyone who needs it and I pride myself in the ability to work with others to accomplish the task at hand.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly:

I am on periodicity through the day. My real life responsibilities require fairly odd hours so I can be flexible with my Minecraft time. In all, I'd say I spend about 35-45 hours a week in MT.

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?:

I am interested in the method you are using to run this new city. Every city I have tried out recently has led to a sense of inactivity and I believe your setup will alleviate that feeling of abandonment. AND I want to be a part of this change!
MineCraft Username:

Coat_hanger

Builder

Why Should I Hire You?:

I'm a hard worker who pays attention to detail and likes to get a job done neatly and on time. I like to build new and creative things that look good, as well as work with other people on a team. As a new member on this server I feel the need to prove myself by doing good things for the server.

I am good at building structures and mechanisms. I am very skilled with using redstone related mechanics. When I start projects, I become very dedicated and refuse to quit. I can follow orders very well.

I have only been a Minetown member for a few days, however since joining I have spent 4-6 hours per day on the server.

In order to keep a server alive, it needs to evolve and grow. This is the best server that I have seen, in every way, and I would like to help keep it that way. By helping build this city, I feel like I can help the server, like a gear in a well running machine.
MineCraft Username:

xXNavySealXx

1.Mall Manager

2.City Builder

3.Mall Staff

Why Should I Hire You?:

You should hire me because I am very strict and will get stuff done ASAP. I take pride in everything I do and don't care about making money only having an effect on the minetown community. Everything that I do for you will be 100% effort and you will never in a million years be mad you gave me the job. Hope you hire me.

I am a hard worker, organized, strict, fast, resourceful, creative, and very moitvated

20-40 hours all matters on what my week looks like but I do play a lot on weekends

I want to make this the best city on the server and have a big impact on the community. I want to show that all the young teens on this server are responsible and can do tasks that adults can do to. You will not be ashamed of hiring me and I will even work for no pay.
Bump

Still reviewing the ones posted too <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I have a question since a moderator is on this status, the ip mc.minetown.net:25565 wont let me connect to it is it 1.0?
I am still willing to help build if there is a position available. My application is posted earlier in the thread.
MineCraft Username: schaefer1231

Position(s) Applying For: Market Manager

Why Should I Hire You?: Because i have a reasonable high quota in marketing knowledge i know all about the new shop plugin i run my own shop's so far i have 2 open and expanding even further (btw would like a market plot heh)

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: As stated above i have a reasonable expanded knowledge in the market feild and i know the plugin completly.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: Im on from about when i get home to dinner time then back on and im on alot lets just say.

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: because i would like to base my new HQ building inside of this city and i would like to contribute to the well being of the marketing world of tradecraft
So There Is Gonna Be 3 City Builders. If There Is Count Me In!
MineCraft Username: Hubabu

Position(s) Applying For: City Builder

Why Should I Hire You?: City Builder: I love building and being creative. I love building cities and ive been building alot in my time that i have played minecraft. I can just spend hours and hours on a project and point out small details that im going to fix so that my city will be perfect. Im the type of person that likes to build with others and get ideas from them. This is also my first project on MineTown so it would be a great start i think.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: Iam a great builder. I can help others and get help. I listen to people. I also know where the limit of realistic is

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: Hmm well i jut started but i would say 28 hours

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I love being a part of a city. and making it.I would enjoy trying to start up a community for this city