Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] City Staff Needed
Started by [E] Danny

MineCraft Username: ObiWanHoshizaki

Position(s) Applying For: City Builder

Why Should I Hire You?: I am an energetic worker when set on a task and love to see it to completion. Also I have been on for about a month on Minetown and know that this is the server that I belong on for my long term Minecraft fix.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: I am creative and always amazed at the new things that I figure out how to do and would love to express that enthusiasm in the buildings that you require built. I have worked a couple days now with HunterKiller on Milleniumcity and think that I like to be a part of bigger projects that I can help see to completion.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: I usually play 20 - 30 hours a week on Minetown doing exploring/building mostly as I am still relatively new to the world.

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I think that I would like a chance to work in a group on a common goal as I seem to find this the best way to solidify friendships or even form new ones. I am mature and able to take on many things at once as Multitasking is a part of my day to day activities at the office that I work at. Prioritizing is also an asset that any multitasker must have. But finally the real reason is that I like to feel as I am contributing to a greater good in all things that I do and on my own I cannot accomplish this.

Thanks again for the consideration of this application,

ObiWanHoshizaki (Obi for short)
Coffeey wrote:
MineCraft Username: Coffeey

Position(s) Applying For: House inspector

Why Should I Hire You?: Danny i feel that i would have a good eye for what good houses would look like because i feel im an experienced builder (as im guessing your aware since u hired me for your building project). I would be around to put up signs of evicition notices and to see if a person has responded too as im very active on the server.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: I guess im a good builder and i know what a good house looks like and i would be able to notice if a house is not following the housing code of the town.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: about 28 hours a week

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I want to be part of this city because i want to be part of a town without actually owning it. I want a small enought job wich i can help around doing a lot because i find i have nothing to do on the server sometimes xD.

Also i would like to have something to do in the New world there making as i have my own town in the main wold atm wich is nearly done although i would be willing to give uo some time with this to do this job <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I really hope you pick me dude would be honored <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

You're in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Reason why I'm hiring so many is because I want many people to be interactive within the city. It's great if you manage a town with three or less people, but with many it feels like a team effort and it keeps the city active. Also the fact it's a small workload is even more attractive~

I'm gonna need help building the city so would you be interested in that as well?
MineCraft Username: Jambob290

Why Should I Hire You?: I am a very good builder and i can build things fast and just how you want them. I am good at building houses and i have built lots of nice ones ou of the best materials and made them look nice inside and out.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: i am a very good builder and i know what nice houses are like and how to build them. You can trust me and i will get the job done ASAP (as soon as possible)

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: 23 hours

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I like the past city's you have made and i know ots great working with you. ive liked to be part of a good town and i knwo that this one will be good looking at your earlier city's. I also dont have much to do and i need some payment and this would be a great way to do it as it is using my skills for other players and making a great nice city.
And i would also be happy to help build the city with you too danny. Hope you accept me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Danny wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
MineCraft Username: Coffeey

Position(s) Applying For: House inspector

Why Should I Hire You?: Danny i feel that i would have a good eye for what good houses would look like because i feel im an experienced builder (as im guessing your aware since u hired me for your building project). I would be around to put up signs of evicition notices and to see if a person has responded too as im very active on the server.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: I guess im a good builder and i know what a good house looks like and i would be able to notice if a house is not following the housing code of the town.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: about 28 hours a week

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I want to be part of this city because i want to be part of a town without actually owning it. I want a small enought job wich i can help around doing a lot because i find i have nothing to do on the server sometimes xD.

Also i would like to have something to do in the New world there making as i have my own town in the main wold atm wich is nearly done although i would be willing to give uo some time with this to do this job <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I really hope you pick me dude would be honored <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

You're in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Reason why I'm hiring so many is because I want many people to be interactive within the city. It's great if you manage a town with three or less people, but with many it feels like a team effort and it keeps the city active. Also the fact it's a small workload is even more attractive~

I'm gonna need help building the city so would you be interested in that as well?

Yeah dude id be glad <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
ObiWanHoshizaki wrote:
MineCraft Username: ObiWanHoshizaki

Why Should I Hire You?: I am an energetic worker when set on a task and love to see it to completion. Also I have been on for about a month on Minetown and know that this is the server that I belong on for my long term Minecraft fix.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: I am creative and always amazed at the new things that I figure out how to do and would love to express that enthusiasm in the buildings that you require built. I have worked a couple days now with HunterKiller on Milleniumcity and think that I like to be a part of bigger projects that I can help see to completion.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: I usually play 20 - 30 hours a week on Minetown doing exploring/building mostly as I am still relatively new to the world.

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I think that I would like a chance to work in a group on a common goal as I seem to find this the best way to solidify friendships or even form new ones. I am mature and able to take on many things at once as Multitasking is a part of my day to day activities at the office that I work at. Prioritizing is also an asset that any multitasker must have. But finally the real reason is that I like to feel as I am contributing to a greater good in all things that I do and on my own I cannot accomplish this.

Thanks again for the consideration of this application,

ObiWanHoshizaki (Obi for short)

I'll give you a shot~

Welcome to the team
MineCraft Username:dancraft200

Position(s) Applying For:apt superintendant,hotel manager

Why Should I Hire You?:If you warp to millenium north you will see a huge stone pavement building that is my hotel and I made over 20 stacks of gold blocks from it.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?:I know about prices with different rooms I always fully equip the rooms to a standard

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly:I am on everyday and morning apart from Tuesdays and some Sundays.

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?:Because I want it to become one of the most successful city's in all of Minetown!
MineCraft Username: schaefer1231

Position(s) Applying For: Market Manager

Why Should I Hire You?: Because i have a reasonable high quota in marketing knowledge i know all about the new shop plugin i run my own shop's so far i have 2 open and expanding even further (btw would like a market plot heh)

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: As stated above i have a reasonable expanded knowledge in the market feild and i know the plugin completly.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: Im on from about when i get home to dinner time then back on and im on alot lets just say.

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: because i would like to base my new HQ building inside of this city and i would like to contribute to the well being of the marketing world of tradecraft.
Thank you.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>