Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] City Staff Needed
Started by [E] Danny

City Staff

I am currently looking for users to hire to help with running a new city I will be constructing in the new server when it is released. There are quite a few positions to fill, each with different perks and pay but all equally important and necessary. This will take up a decent amount of your time on MineTown so only the dedicated and committed need apply. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me here in the forum.

As for the positions I am in need of, here's the list~

(Subject to alteration)

• Mayor: Danny
  • Land Manager: ModernDragoness
  • Secretary: Pyrefangs
  • House Inspector: Coffeey
  • Market Manager:

-In this position you will be responsible for selling market lots and making sure all shops are active and adhere to the market codes. If codes are not met you will be responsible to issuing a 1 week notice and notifying me when notices have been issued.

20 Gold a Week

+

75% Of Gold from Market lot sales

• Mall Manager:

-In this position you will be attending and managing a mall within the city. You will be responsible for keeping a number of shops stocked on a consistent basis by managing 8 mall employees and recording each employees average shop sales.

25% Of all shops gold from sales

• Mall Staff x8:

-In this position you will be responsible for actively keeping a shop restocked and maintained by providing the materials yourself. Each shop will have a specific type of item it will be stocked with. Top 2 Salespersons each month will receive a bonus of 128 Gold Blocks.

75% Of your shops gold from sales

• Apt. Superintendent:

-In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining an apartment complex within the city and selling the apartments to users. It is your responsibility to handle all sales and make sure the needs of the residents are met.

75% Of the gold from apartment sales

• Hotel Manager:

-In this position you will be responsible for maintaining a Hotel and renting out rooms to users. Pretty much it.

75% Of gold from room rentals

• City Builders x3:

-ObiWanHoshizaki

-In this role you will be responsible with assisting me with the construction of city infrastructure and many buildings (such as a skyscraper and surprise...a mall). You will be assisting me before the city is open and will be on an "On-call" basis. (When I contact you saying I need you, you drop what you're doing and come help me.

Pay is determined by me at the end of each construction but expect high payouts. As this is one of the most important roles, it will be the most payed.

Want to apply?

Just post here in this forum

With these details:
MineCraft Username:

Position(s) Applying For:

Why Should I Hire You?:

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?:

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly:

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?:

Remember, post in the forum. If you are selected you will be contacted by me personally.

-Danny
you already have 3 good builders? me savage and coffeey? btw, just tell me when you need something done... i dont feel very active in the city right now :/ i wanna help you out lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Oh no, this is a completely different project <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

The other project will be starting soon, just need 1 or two more people
Beign banned atm hoping to get unbanned though

so if gettng unbanned

if possibel though xD

MineCraft Username: ikailaz

Position(s) Applying For: market maneger

Why Should I Hire You?:Cuz i just bribed you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Nah joke if have enough time to handle that position and mature enough to handle it

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?:Ive worked in a market myself ^^? XD neh but i got my shop always s

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: 40 -45 hours a week

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City? because i want to help getting a city bigger and better and be very succesfull

Yours sincerly ikailaz
I would be the house inspector. But i will do any job Danny as i said i was looking to work with you when i bought my house.
What city is this?
A city I will be making when the new world is released
What new world?
MineCraft Username: Coffeey

Position(s) Applying For: House inspector

Why Should I Hire You?: Danny i feel that i would have a good eye for what good houses would look like because i feel im an experienced builder (as im guessing your aware since u hired me for your building project). I would be around to put up signs of evicition notices and to see if a person has responded too as im very active on the server.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: I guess im a good builder and i know what a good house looks like and i would be able to notice if a house is not following the housing code of the town.

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: about 28 hours a week

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I want to be part of this city because i want to be part of a town without actually owning it. I want a small enought job wich i can help around doing a lot because i find i have nothing to do on the server sometimes xD.

Also i would like to have something to do in the New world there making as i have my own town in the main wold atm wich is nearly done although i would be willing to give uo some time with this to do this job <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I really hope you pick me dude would be honored <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
MineCraft Username: BuBBleGe0 (With a zero at the end not an o)

Position(s) Applying For: City Builders x3

Why Should I Hire You?: I have created a lot of buildings in my time of playing minecraft, I am very good at following rules, I have a good eye for design, and I have had no infractions with MineTown as of this post.

What Skills Do You Possess That Are Relevant To The Position?: I am a good builder, I am trust worthy, I listen, and I am online frequently

Avg. Time On MineTown Weekly: 32 hours a week (I am online normally around 10am-1pm EST and 6pm-8pm EST)

Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of This City?: I have yet to participated in a big project yet, and I think this would be a great way to help someone out with their project.