Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Rules in Nether?
Started by Unknown User

Hello,

The rules isnt official yet and still being discussed as I said. There are specifications that we are still unsure about and we will probably make a public poll about it.

Yes, the player RedX, has been unbanned.

Please don't generalize, we know this ban shouldn't have happened in the first time and warnings have been issued in the staff section.

I'm sorry this happened, it is not something usual and it won't happen again.

Cya
sawine wrote:
Please don't generalize, we know this ban shouldn't have happened in the first time and warnings have been issued in the staff section.

Thanks Sawine, that makes me feel a lot better about this.

You do appreciate that the only reason MastaC upheld Zionia's ban in the first place was because he does not like me?

The problem with that is: He willfully upheld a ban he knew to be wrong, which is sorely lacking in integrity and which negatively effected the player "RedX" -- and for what?! To disagree with Darth? That's so immature.

MastaC has demonstrated that he is lacking in integrity and furthermore: He seems to feel that his freshman college schedule is too demanding, and he simply doesn't have the time to do his job correctly (when he is not willfully neglecting it), so maybe he doesn't need to be an Admin anymore?

Just as a suggestion, but stunts like what he pulled on RedX are flat wrong, and leave me with a feeling of "no confidence" in the Administration of this server, whether that be an unfair generalization or not.
I saw your post in the ban appeal, What happen to members staying out of those, it's between the member who is banned and the staff member who banned them, we enforced a rule a while back about that?

Horrible suggestion, majority would agree. Like sawine said, it's being dicussed, probably why Mastac didn't do them in the first place.

We have many admins that are busy and never on, I can name a few you've probably never even seen online before.

Enough said, please close this.