Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Land Claim Requests & Guidelines
Started by [E] Pljz

SEPARATE LAND CLAIM

Player wanting to claim: Mega187

Warp name to land:/home Mega187 Home

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: This is another town next to my former town of queen creek right next door. The land was some how got unclaimed and was claimed by darktwin 10 months ago. I don't know how but all of this land was unclaimed from Burt and given to Darktwin

Contacted the owner? (Not on Forums. was not member I don't think. He was banned like a week after joining but I guess i'll message him ingame anyway I did
what final said I would want him to have ownership as well I have the home name as land claim whenever you are on can we do this or is that out of the ?

- Mvspartan23
Player wanting to claim: herobrine5627

Warp name to land: /home herobrine5627 landclaimrequest

Screenshot of land: http://imgur.com/D1hd1fI

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: When I started my town, I was building with darkwolfofnight, and he claimed half of my house. He hasn't been on for over 10 months, and I don't want to take any chances of him coming back and having the power of messing with my belongings in the house.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: DarkWolfOfNight doesn't have an account on the forums, I was unable to contact him. -Pljz is my proof.