Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Land Claim Requests & Guidelines
Started by [E] Pljz

Player wanting to claim: xXMasterJackXx

Warp name to land: /home xXMasterJackXx landclaim

Screenshot of land:
UVb6qLt.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Wanting to clean up the area and turn it into a town.

Owner's username: jackiewallace

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): I could not find a "jackiewallace" registered to the website, after trying Google and the members list.

UlIk1PN.png

Uu9RcFC.png
Player wanting to claim: Patch324

Warp name to land: /home patch324 claim

Screenshot of land: Link here

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Has been offline for 3 mounths and has a lot of building potential.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-:
Player wanting to claim: xXMegaKillXx

Warp name to land: /home xXMegakillXx house

Screenshot of land: http://imgur.com/a4S2mvA,2gyayR9

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: contine buidling my town and build tunnel

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-:http://imgur.com/a4S2mvA,2gyayR9 same link

NO ENJIN ACCOUNT or unspecified/ not member

Additional Info. the land isnt claimed but mods say i have to request to build through it
I have vague permission to take his land in a screenshot

Player wanting to claim:xXMegaKillXx

Warp name to land: /home shadowbolt2004 home

Screenshot of land:

http://imgur.com/NDqWUpA

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: the guy i let live here was accepted next to my town as long as he follows rules, builds a nice house and builds it in a different area then where he wanted because it was right in front of my bridge connecting islands. He followed none of these rules because he steals my stuff from my chests and steals from our garden. He also built right in front of our bridge and now i cant expand in that dirrection cuz hes blocking it.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) i couldnt find him on forums but i had agreement with him that if he is offline for a month i can take his house

http://imgur.com/y3xxAsc,bqEIibA

Thanks

It has not been 1 month since hes been offline so rulely i can not take his claim until may 18th if you count that

He was also agreeing to rules in chat but i didnt screenshot that
Player wanting to claim: Novaleigh

Warp name to land: No warp, can go to /home novaleigh oryius

SAbUjYG.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Oryius is no longer able to get onto that said account, we worked on this together and I wish to revamp the town. Seeing as he cannot abandon the claim for me I have to put in for a land claim.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Cannot send mail to player in game or on forums, get the error "Player not found" when I try to send a message.
Player wanting to claim: CarmineKing

Warp name to land: /warp CarmineTown | Coords. | -2067 70 -8653

Screenshot of land: (Attached Photo Below)

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: It is on the border of my town, no permission was given, I cannot expand my town with this in the way.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Doesn't Appear that user has registered. on website. Cannot locate them on the forums.

- I really would like this claim, I wanted to expand my town that way since my Townhall faces in that direction....
~ For my claim request:

The owner of the claim joined 2 days ago, claimed the area left after about 15 mins of playing, and hasnt been on since then,,,
Player Wanting To Claim: DeathKnight2227

Warp Name To Land: /home DeathKnight2227

Reason For Wanting To Claim: Player built next to my claim about 6 months ago. I`ve never seen the player in or out of the house. It just appeared one day. i would like to claim it because i am running out of room and i will expand that way
Attempted to mail player but player was not found.
Player wanting to claim: Cotoyora

Warp name to land: /home BamnAngel Shop

Screenshot of land: Attached

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: She stopped, I cant even find her on Enjin,I want to take over the shop, And the surrounding places. Because I like the spot there, And I don't want it to be waste because she isnt active. So I want to take over the claim.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Can't contact her, /seen doesnt work on her, Cant find her Enjin on Members