Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Land Claim Requests & Guidelines
Started by [E] Pljz

Player wanting to claim: _VictorVonDoom_

Warp name to land: none

Screenshot of land: screenshot below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: land for building

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: yes. Proof below. Not on forums
The "warp" to it is a home you set at it. So set a home there and add that to it.
Player wanting to claim: BumpyBob0007

Warp name to land: /home bumpybob0007 landclaim

Screenshot of land: ejpLcRs.png

Reason for wanting to claim the land: The house is kind of an eyesore, and I want to tear it down, fix up the land, and build a nice house that fits in with the west9k theme better.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): http://i.imgur.com/el2UVBj.png http://i.imgur.com/OP57a9Z.png
Player wanting to claim: Le_Daedalus

Warp name to land: /home Le_Daedalus FlannelHouse

Screenshot of land: Images below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Would like to build onto, and advance build

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): Yes, Forums , and Ingame .

Attached Images

5zgbJ7z.png

4pyGlxo.png

Edit:

We've met up and she agreed to give me the land. I've claimed the land now, so.. I also have a screenshot if I need 'proof'.
I would like to claim land from a person that was was banned because we were starting a town and i wanted to finish it to make stores, houses etc.He has been banned for x-raying and he does not go on here anymore. He has the whole land claimed. i worked hard on this and i don't want that to be for nothing. i want to make a city and build town houses and all the bells and whistles.

Player wanting to claim: Mvspartan23

Warp name to land: has no warp or home name

Screenshot of land: Down below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I have been building on this land for a long time and i still do we wangted to start a city but he gave up and he was banned.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: I do not have any

thank you

- Mvspartan23
@9202286 wrote:
I would like to claim land from a person that was was banned because we were starting a town and i wanted to finish it to make stores, houses etc.He has been banned for x-raying and he does not go on here anymore. He has the whole land claimed. i worked hard on this and i don't want that to be for nothing. i want to make a city and build town houses and all the bells and whistles.

Player wanting to claim: Mvspartan23

Warp name to land: has no warp or home name

Screenshot of land: Down below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I have been building on this land for a long time and i still do we wangted to start a city but he gave up and he was banned.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: I do not have any

thank you

- Mvspartan23

Mvspartan, you need to:

1: Set a home at the location (Name it "landclaim" or something of the like)

and 2: Message the user with /mail in-game and on the forums if possible. Provide evidence of having done or having tried to do these.
I have set the home and sent the message
I'd like to add on to MVSpartan23's post. I can confirm that he helped build the town. He, the user who got banned (HeyHop), and I were founders of Dubai. Of course I have no problem with him having access to the land, but I'd like to be able to access the parts that HeyHop has protected as well. I built a large chunk of the area, and naturally don't want to lose access to those areas or risk having them destroyed. I fully own the village that is right on the outskirts of Dubai, and I want that to remain in place as well.

If it makes the process go any easier the banned member is also my brother so I can fully confirm that he is banned and will not be coming back. It'd be best for the town for MVSpartan23 to have full co-ownership along with myself.
It would still apply that for a land claim request the home name needs listed and proof of contact. However if it is your brother you can simply have him contact an appropriate staff member through enjin to let them know he wants to give his claims away.
Player wanting to claim:Mega187

Warp name to land: /home Mega187 Home

Screenshot of land: Bottom

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:I Built the area of land and it sickens me that after I sold the land it turned out unclaimed, abandoned, griefed, and illegally claimed by several people.

Contacted the owner? (contacted Bumpybob asked him if I could have the small amount of land he claimed but I did not contact Patch324, however he illegally claimed most of it while I owned the land and part of it was unclaimed to make me mad. He refused to give it back to me because he thought he was being funny . Here is what happened. I built up this land from a base to a town and then sold it to darktwin for 5000 mtc of credits he borrowed from people and didn't pay back. Then he was banned and hasn't been back in 10 months. Now the land is somehow unclaimed and illegally claimed by several people and griefed.

I want to become the caretaker of this land.