Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New World - Survival!
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

Basically, make a GW that isn't in the middle of the ocean, has no kits, and stuff cannot be brought in there or out. Also no Pvp on/off commands
Everice wrote:
Basically, make a GW that isn't in the middle of the ocean, has no kits, and stuff cannot be brought in there or out. Also no Pvp on/off commands

And I'd say not allow guests in, because they won't be able to do anything so why have them wander around aimlessly and fill the place up.
OkiFool66 wrote:
TNT is on. I'm in

I think TnT is good, but it should be slightly nerfed. Traps would make it awesome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
DanniDorrito wrote:

If we do get something like this, it should definitely have /cprivate to be able to at least protect chests. It was the best thing to have on the old survival server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Cprivate ruins the concept a bit, it will make people choose to go down to the depths of the world, form labyrinths to get to their diamonds.

EDITING OP
I've played on several servers like this, however once you build up your fort, and someone decides to TNT it..Most people rage quit. The servers dont last because people dont enjoy working for hours on projects then going to sleep or whatever, logging back in to see that everything has been blown up.

So My addition to this.. Protections provided but limited to the following groups.

1. Group of 3 = 50x50 protection bedrock to skycap

2. Group of 5 = 100x100 Protection bedrock to skycap

ect.

Also, LWC does ruin it, however with protections all chests must be visible without a block ontop of them. Maybe allow each group one LWC or One LWC door. I think that would create more interest in it.
DrewISgod wrote:

So My addition to this.. Protections provided but limited to the following groups.

1. Group of 3 = 50x50 protection bedrock to skycap

2. Group of 5 = 100x100 Protection bedrock to skycap

ect.

Also, LWC does ruin it, however with protections all chests must be visible without a block ontop of them. Maybe allow each group one LWC or One LWC door. I think that would create more interest in it.

Maybe we can 1) nerf TNT to only injure players and a small amount of blocks. I like the group ideas and the chests must be visible with levers to open doors and such whether it is a password lock or something. Thanks for your input!

Sincerely,

- Anonymous
EDIT: Also NO warps and NO /tp's That way people are forced to either face it own there own or FORM communities

--- But I do say yes to some Economy Plugins (So we could sell within our communities)

I personally say NO protections / NO LWC. Take it back to the old days where people had to work for stuff. Learn to make secret passages, Learn to use pistons to hide stuff, Learn to Live without the additions of the plugins. If people where worried about there stuff then they could use a Player/Group Owned and Operated Bank. Lined with Obsidian/ lava/ Dispensers/ Traps Galore. I mean it would take a really rich group to break into a Hugh Bank with full security. I'm just saying... Especially if its hidden and uses minecarts to take you everywhere <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

BTW if this happends I call making the bank... or at least helping with it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I was thinking of a bank idea and it has to be breakable, but it's going to be very strong. LOTS of traps and if it does get made it will be by the Admins/Mods who participate in the world.
So what your saying is...

Take Minetown -> Enable greifing and stealing (from INVs), not allowing /tp - ing near spawn or areas of high player density -> Allowing nerfed TNT -> Legendary Craft?

Seriously, Why don't you folks just use war world. Let us peaceful "We want to build Stuff like amazing Castles and the like" build in the main world, you guys can have war world.

I don't like spending time gathering resources to be A) Killed on the way back home where the killer takes the stuff and essentially wasting my time. OR B) Build something, and come back to find it greifed.

Your Thoughts some up why I left my friendship group's server (Getting killed, Being griefed, getting stolen from, etc).

I left that server, don't make me leave Minetown.

Yours Sincerely,

C_T
Soz for double post but didn't see this:
youfoundme001 wrote:
EDIT: Also NO warps and NO /tp's That way people are forced to either face it own there own or FORM communities

I personally say NO protections / NO LWC. Take it back to the old days where people had to work for stuff. Learn to make secret passages, Learn to use pistons to hide stuff, Learn to Live without the additions of the plugins.

So your allowing Stealing and Greifing whole heart-dly then? I'd go play Single player or a Hardcore survival multiplayer server for that sort of stuff.

I've been griefed and stolen from my fair share of times, it really does feel like your wasting your time, something you don't want a game like minecraft to play like.

C_T