Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New World - Survival!
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

Crux_T, you are not understanding the concept, it's a SURVIVAL server. It's an optional world, and you can be the ones to kill people. You are kind of over exaggerating the ideas by calling it, "Legendary Craft"
Crux_T wrote:
Soz for double post but didn't see this:
youfoundme001 wrote:
EDIT: Also NO warps and NO /tp's That way people are forced to either face it own there own or FORM communities

I personally say NO protections / NO LWC. Take it back to the old days where people had to work for stuff. Learn to make secret passages, Learn to use pistons to hide stuff, Learn to Live without the additions of the plugins.

So your allowing Stealing and Greifing whole heart-dly then? I'd go play Single player or a Hardcore survival multiplayer server for that sort of stuff.

I've been griefed and stolen from my fair share of times, it really does feel like your wasting your time, something you don't want a game like minecraft to play like.

C_T

No one would be forcing you to even go in the wold. He is saying a world, as in Event World, And Guest World. Your overreacting
Bump, need more ideas!
Bump, again! NEED MORE IDEAS <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Amaryxi...... Admind and mods don't have to make the bank lol I've make plenty of fair traps... lol if you doubt me talk to TacoIcing lol he ran my gauntlet once.... died about 4 times before he got past the second trap. (even then I had to help him.
I trust you can, I just want to build some traps myself.
No plug ins period except protection for the spawn. We want a straight up survival server here. This is turning into the main world itself with all the plug ins you guys are asking for. If you want your shit safe hide it or walk for days on days to get away from everyone. It's not that hard. NO PLUG-INS PLEASE!!!
exactly what seal says, absolutely no plugins straight up vanilla, although the creeper nerf is going to be sorely missed lol
I agree: If you're going to make a survival world, you might as well go full survival and not try to mix in plugins. Maybe the one exception would be to leave creeper damage against structures "OFF" -- but still allow players/loot to take full damage from them?

Even though it certainly sucks to be griefed, it does make it slightly more fun and meaningful when you know you CAN be griefed/stolen from, so you invest more effort in making clever contraptions and hiding places.

I'd play on there a lot if we are actually able to use TNT. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f608.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":evil:">:evil:</object>
Sounds like some people want War World changed around a bit (to be more appealing) and some want a new "no-plug-in, no-rules, just minecraft" world where inventory is locked to that world (That is what you call it when you can't bring things in or out of the world, right?)

For the first group, perhaps War World should be changed around to be more appealing, some sort of bonus that makes people WANT to go into War World.... and oh by the by, that world you want to go into because there are bonuses (spawners, ore, double rainbow surprise, idk)... That world is pvp on only.

For the second group, why have a world that is regular minecraft and you can't bring items back into the main world? Why not just play single player or on another server with no plug-ins? There is not a lack of space as the maps auto expand, and most people wouldn't invest into a world where the hard work isn't connected to the main world. (This is the same reason people find 1 good server and stay with it) It seems like extra work for Sawine (and the server) for a basic world map unconnected to Minetown as a whole.

P.S. Having to get a group together to get protections and work together-- Fabulous idea for War World (Bringing factions into war world would prob be one of the best ways to get people to use it more)