Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New World - Survival!
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

Alright, so I was a few months back, I jumped on a survival server. It was well maintained, they had a protected start area and everything but there was no admins/mods. It was just Minecraft... People on the server competed, formed groups for PvPing, worked together to stay alive! But in the main world of Minetown, you survive without any issues. I think it would be cool to have a separate world for something like this, a world where griefing is key to survival, PvP, is key to survival, and most importantly, working together.

This World might consist of a few plugins/rules:

-No spamming

-Griefing/stealing is permitted

- PvP is always enabled

-All kits, including donator, are blocked

-You cannot enter the world with items (this might stop people from going in there with diamond armor from the real world and having no competition)

-All items gained in there, stay there

-No protections aside from a spawn area

-No digging moats around the spawn area as those are annoying -.-

-Still the usual no cursing

-A sort of group/faction system. 1 LWC per group of 5 and 50x50 protected region. All chests must be accessible one way or another whether it is a lever combination or a labyrinth.

Plugins:

-Zombe's banner (To stop from cave findings and ore mods)

-Homes (Maybe a way to stop them from /homing with players nearby)

-World Guard (For a protected spawn)

I'm glad everyone likes the idea, please more suggestions on plugins and stuff.

Sincerely,

- Anonymous
All up for it loved the temp server because it was like this. Makes the game more fun and original. Fact it would take two seconds to make and I would love to set this world up if I could and make a somewhat nice spawn. (It is a survival server by the way)

Fun Fun Fun!!!
cough cough sounds like the pvp world with out tnt
how do i get to all these worlds I only know where the portals are to the event world and guest world and by the way I want tnt in this survival world Nice Druid btw
TNT is on. I'm in
So a permanent temp map? xD

It does sound good, the old server me and arvila were on was like this. Extremely frustrating when they constantly broke into your city but it did make strong communities.

If we do get something like this, it should definitely have /cprivate to be able to at least protect chests. It was the best thing to have on the old survival server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

x
DanniDorrito wrote:
So a permanent temp map? xD

It does sound good, the old server me and arvila were on was like this. Extremely frustrating when they constantly broke into your city but it did make strong communities.

If we do get something like this, it should definitely have /cprivate to be able to at least protect chests. It was the best thing to have on the old survival server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

x

Eh, /cprivate kind of defeats the purpose of being allowed to grief/steal. you can't steal from private chests, and griefing just ain't right when you can destroy everything but the chests.

Limited /cprivate, like one at a time, seems okay, but I'd rather not have that.
You can set a limit to how many LWC protections someone can have. It's in the documentation. You can also still destroy the chest using explosives.
I'd be rather annoyed if I had to waste precious TNT on a box. But meh
Use a creeper