Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest starting area
Started by [E] hunter9340

okay so i just logged on and seen that we have a ton of guest <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> guests are what make up our community, but most are asking "why cant i build" or "where can i build?!" so ive been thinking for a few weeks now, how about a starting area?

Where Guests join ( one time ) and they are sent into this room and it tells them the rules and where to join, i know a lot of servers do this. but, the number of guests online is wonderful BUT half of them leave because they can build :/ we lose members that way, and ive been wanting this starting area, soo anyone agree?
Really good idea
i agree, we as of now, have atleast double or even triple the amount of guests than we do players, i want players to be HIGHER than guests
and since there is constant guests talking and logging on and off, why cant we have a mute all command where it mutes everyone for you, you cant see who logs in or off and the only way you CAN see someone talk to you is if its in a msg or tell might reduce somelag player side
im wondering y this hasnt been done before tbh, maybe the new spawn has one. i guess we will find out soon =D
hopefully
We are planning to separate guest and members chat , even possibly guest world in the near future. This is more complex than it seems and include the usage of multiple plugins and specific features.
To be honest, if guests are too stupid to read up on our server and the rules, then they have no reason to play here. Most of those guests that come on bitching about why they can't build are stupid kids anyways.
I think we should get rid of guests altogether
ehh, some guests pay. Most just are like $5 RAGERAGERAGE and leave.