Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] NeroYiff Ban Appeal
Started by [E] NeroYiff

But not on this server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
JPWayneKrsh was banned along with several others for hacking/ griefing/ and just plain being stupid. I personally think the IP ban was well earned and needs to stay in place.

In all honesty, you can blame your brothers stupidity for not being able to play on this server.
I just saw the second page. Well is there anyway that you can unban the IP and just keep my brothers accounts banned? I am willing to donate if you do so. But I do appreciate the feedback at least.
Why are you being so harsh on this guy

He didn't do anything wrong
Yall should at least give him a chance
Hey guys, I agree with both of you very much but I think we should just let the admins/mods deal with it now. But I really really do appreciate your input.
Ok
First off, I'm not being harsh. The IP was banned for a very good reason.

For all I know this is JPWayneKrsh using another account. That is why we IP ban people that have caused major griefing. JPWayneKrsh and his friends caused nothing but trouble and do not deserve to ever come back.

Maybe an Admin will not agree with me, but I strongly suggest keeping the IP banned.
No worries nick. I understand and do remember that I am not saying that you are being harsh at all. I just really really would like to have a shot to play on this server with my friends. Now if I can not be trusted I fully understand and will get over it I guess. But if I was to be given a chance I would not cause any trouble what so ever nor am I looking to go and cause trouble. I would not go through all this if I was just trying to get unbanned to go and grief / troll.
Fair enough