Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] NeroYiff Ban Appeal
Started by [E] NeroYiff

Username: NeroYiff

When you were banned : Honestly not sure.

Person who banned you: Again Not sure

Reason you were banned: Well I don't remember ever being banned or being on this server to be honest. I was asked by "Ripplyskydiver4" a friend of mine, to come onto the server and it told me "You are banned from this server". I am not sure why it is saying this and he informed me to come on here and submit a appeal. This may be a IP Ban is my guess as my brother and myself share the same ip. My brothers account is "JPWayneKrsh" so if there is anything on that that may be what is causing this issue. Now I would like a chance to come on this server and play with a couple of friends of mine. I hope that this is overlooked and I can play. Thank you, NeroYiff.

We don't unban Yiffies
Uhm, is that just a troll thing or are you being serious? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
Just trolling man
Oh okay thank god lol. Well do you think you can look into this for me? I really would like to play just don't know what this is all about to be completely honest.
You've never played on the server?
No I haven't. This is my first time trying to play on the server. A couple of my friends have been playing on it for a long time and they asked me to join so I tried and well this happend. See this is why I think this may be a IP ban. As me and my brother who also plays minecraft is banned as well. Which he is not the best person if you know what I mean... so if you can check the account "JPWayneKrsh" Which is his to see if maybe it was him and this is the reason I cannot get on.
You seem like a mature person. I hope you get unbanned.
I appreciate that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yup, happened to me before..