Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] NeroYiff Ban Appeal
Started by [E] NeroYiff

Hey Nero, If you are on seperate computer there IS a way to change your ip for that certain computer, as long as you're SURE your brother doesn't go on it. Look it up on google. I am not sure how, but I know there is a way, and has nothing to do with your router. (which means it doesn't apply to all computers)
keoni108 wrote:
Hey Nero, If you are on seperate computer there IS a way to change your ip for that certain computer, as long as you're SURE your brother doesn't go on it. Look it up on google. I am not sure how, but I know there is a way, and has nothing to do with your router. (which means it doesn't apply to all computers)

It's called a "proxy server," but if you've never set one up before, it can be a bit tricky, so the best way is to define IP's for your computers via the router's DHCP reservation feature.

A proxy server would be set up on your computer, which would receive the IP from the router, but then would serve a different IP to the computer itself. That's the basic theory.

Using proxies, or poorly configured proxies, can slow your internet browsing speed, so be careful when playing around with them. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Uhm... I don't really want to go through all that. Just rather have a admin lagitley unban me. Just rather stay out of trouble if you know what I mean.
Unless another staff member has anything to add....this thread is locked.