Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Selling My Old Palace
Started by [E] KingMark

I WILL GIVE YOU MY SOUL FOR THAT PALACE
Here's a question, If someone wins the bid will they be able to have it moved to a location of their choice?
aaaaaahhhhhhh... sooooooo much math! it's sunday for me! too much math for a weekend!
Oh yes Danny, I'll move it wherever the winner likes so long as its flat enough.
Mark you really should have a contest for this place, charge an entry fee so you make something off it but then hold a building contest or something. Your a phenomenal builder and I think only the deserving should have it.
As mods can spawn dia blocks at will... ?

Oki still has the high bid, I see. -_-

If mods/admins are gonna bid on auctions, there really should be some mechanism in place to ensure they they're not simply spawning their payment, which is why I like Lom's idea of a contest! You could restrict the type, and number of materials used in said contest, to ensure a fair game...

*It's kinda like how the people who work for McDonald's are not allowed to participate in the "McDonald's Monopoly" games they run every year, as there would be an unfair advantage granted to the McD employee who just happens to be standing around all the game-winning-pieces for 8hrs everyday...
^hey dont tell no one damnit
While I do like the idea of a contest, my main goal was really just to make space for a new palace in a relatively short amount of time with little hassle. I don't think Oki or Danny cheated to get that much money and they both are worthy owners. That being said, I'm going to continue the auction; in the future however, I will give away most of my work through contests since they are more fun and create other nice buildings. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
KingMark wrote:
I don't think Oki or Danny cheated to get that much money

I agree, in this case I don't think they "cheated", either, but how would anyone really know? Ultimately we cannot, which is where the problem truly lies.

I look forward to competing for some of your other wonders!!!111one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Mods aren't able to spawn anything but all the donator kits and fire to do netherrack requests. All mine is earned the same way every other member makes theirs~