Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Selling My Old Palace
Started by [E] KingMark

Darth, Can you please stop it with this mod/spawning nonsense? You say you don't think the mods/admins spawn anything so WHY ARE YOU CAUSING ARGUMENTS BY SAYING THEYRE DOING THINGS even though you said you don't think they did. It makes no sense, and causes more tension between player and mod. And MODS CANT SPAWN ITEMS! I have told you this on multiple threads! And so have others! And do you seriously think that admins such as sayomie, cryston, etc would be that dishonest to spawn items? They are helping this server to be awesome! And it makes minecraft no fun if you just spawn items! *personal opinion*
keoni108 wrote:
Darth, Can you please stop it with this mod/spawning nonsense? You say you don't think the mods/admins spawn anything so WHY ARE YOU CAUSING ARGUMENTS BY SAYING THEYRE DOING THINGS even though you said you don't think they did. It makes no sense, and causes more tension between player and mod. And MODS CANT SPAWN ITEMS! I have told you this on multiple threads! And so have others! And do you seriously think that admins such as sayomie, cryston, etc would be that dishonest to spawn items? They are helping this server to be awesome! And it makes minecraft no fun if you just spawn items! *personal opinion*

Keoni... lol. Are you feeling left out of the discussion? Do you want to be heard? Awwww: How sweet. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Anyway, no one is arguing here, and the only tension I'm feeling is from YOU!

I simply raised a legitimate concern, in a polite a respectful manner.

If you have a problem with that, then I guess you'll just have to resign yourself to making passive-aggressive comments, and giving my posts negative (-) votes, just like you're currently doing.

...good luck with that, kiddo. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
32 Stacks of Diamond Blocks~
Notch
"joke"