Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Selling My Old Palace
Started by [E] KingMark

Hey all, in order to make room for a new palace I am building, I need to remove my old one in Frostgorod. However, as it is one of my first major constructions and the winner of the 2011 February Building Contest, I thought I would put it up for sale to anyone who would wish to preserve an older structure of Minetown as well as put it to decent use.
StMmG.jpg

I'll sell it to whoever has the highest bid as well as a large enough cleared area to put the palace on. Its fairly large (about 81 blocks by 90 blocks) and can be visited at /warp wpal.
E2WmR.png

I would like to start on my new project relatively soon, so the auction will end on November 19 and I will move the palace to its new location the same day.
3 Stacks of diamond blocks~
half a chest of diamond blocks, think a chest is 54 so thats 27 stacks of diamond blocks
Hmm... well I can bet.. um... erm.. I.. I can sell you Sawine! Yes! Yes the one and only Sawine, So I geuss I am in the lead by far. ((And if that doesent work out I always have Oki on mah side.))
5 logs
A tame Ender Dragon.you saddle him up and whatever you ride him into gets destroyed.Hes name is Hotchkiss
a personel skin! plz respond here in this thread thx
Sorry, I make my own skins. Also, I'd prefer in game items as compensation, so Oki's in the lead thus far <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Damn then do you want a WIP town? I'll finish it before you come <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'd have to see it I suppose, but I already have a few projects going so diamonds may work out better.