Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lake Town.... and it's future
Started by [E] iSoccerplayer

Hey everyone I am isoccerplayer, mayor of Lake Town. Lake Town is my first town, which I created roughly 3 weeks ago. Lake Town currently has over 12 residents.

City.png

I recently added a market to Lake Town. There are currently 8 shop lots. 3 are already taken. I am experimenting with instant region protections. (I had the lots protected in advance, so I can add you instantly) So far so good, so this may become part of my city. It is a HUGE advantage over making PE's for regions, and waiting 5-20 minutes. The market will be getting a pretty decent amount of daily traffic. If you want a lot in the market, just contact me.

The%20Market.png

Since I am very happy with Lake Town, and its growing population, I plan to add benefits for the residents. Recently I added a city Pig Spawner. It costs 15g for access for outsiders, but for the CURRENT residents, it is free. I am in the middle of adding a decently large Tree Farm. It will contain 3 levels, each containing 64 trees of one type. That will cost 5g a floor for current residents, and 15g a floor for outsiders.

In the future, I plan making a huge, 25+ lot expansion, and adding the following Resident's Benefits: Mob Spawner Room (w/ automatic killing, so you don't have to), City Farm, and vaults. There is more to come. This is just what is CURRENTLY planned.

City%20Hall.png

If you want to be apart of Lake Town, contact me. I will be adding more lots VERY soon.

If you want to help Lake Town expand, consider donating. If you donate, you will get access to certain Residential Benefits, if you are not apart of the town.

I will be adding updates to this page frequently. Subscribe!
Thank you Bugglesnuff for donating 64g to Lake Town.
Oooo! Nice looking city!

That first screen you posted is really badass. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thanks Darth <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Lake Town UPDATE- Today, I finished the Lake Town Tree Farm!

1.png

It is a 3 Floor Tree Farm. (1 Floor for each tree type)

I AM going to be charging a small fee for people to use the Tree Farm. The rates are:

For 1 Floor- 10g

For 2 Floors- 20g

For 3 Floors- 25g

To check it out yourself: warp thetreefarm

(If you want access, contact me in-game)

Also, I have cleared a TON of land to expand! Soon there will be around 25 more lots!

2.png
Done that for you Isoccer, also removed all of buggle's permissions and protections from your town, you can resell the lot and the shop lot.

Hope i've helped x
Thank you sooooo much Danni! I just got on and noticed his lot's protections were removed! That was a nice surprise! Thank you for the help. Saved me the trouble of writing a PE or 2 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I will gladly help you and donate I know all the things to make a automatic cactus farm and I will gladly do it for you. Also I will see how much I can throw together to donate and may I please have a shop lot!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Soccer, first screen looks just like the original Seoul. VERY NICE! After the new management and the breaking of all the prettiness, I was deeply saddened. Thank you for carrying on the image (decoration wise). As well, would you like the full version of the Seoul fountain that I made? Seoul only has half of my fountain that I made. I'll use supplies, all you'd need to do is find a space where you want the fountain, IF you want it. It's roughly a 13x13 area for the fountain, but it's your choice if you want one like that. It's about 20-25 units in total height (I sort of deleted the single player world that I made it on, haha, but I remember how to make it).
Nice isoccer, I'd like t buy a small lt frm you!