Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Mod / Admin Awards
Started by [E] #PredSpread

Danni we both know you win the second one ;D
lol, when i saw that you made this topic pred, i knew this was going to be bias

LOLOLOL : D
This happened a long time ago, and it kinda made a bias and made some of the staff kinda annoyed, then again the staff is more mature now, but I'm gonna go with no just because of the previous experience.
Grifff wrote:
lol, when i saw that you made this topic pred, i knew this was going to be bias

LOLOLOL : D

I'm not bias at all GRIFFF <3 <3 <3 I love you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> <3 <3 <3

I mean I'm totally impartial ^_^

Seriously though, good idea or bad?
I dont want to see Staff going .. " I AM THE BEST ONE " we are all here to help not to brag ..

I dont support it.
GACKT wrote:
PredSpread wrote:

• Most helpful admin

• Most responsive admin

These two are going to be tough ones lololloollolll

MastaC hands down.
This might make some people feel badly, or unappreciated, if they don't "win," so I think we shouldn't do it. And Admins/mods are volunteers anyway, so they all "rock" in terms of helpfulness.

Now, with that said: Sayomie FTW!!! He's the best! Haha! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I dont really know about this, I mean the popularity contest thought is a good one, it might make some feel bad you know? At the same time DanniDorritos idea of keeping it "light" and "fun" is another good one. I mean we all know im the sexiest mod anyway so thats not even a fair category, and Danny clearly smells of potatos, so again, not fair there either.

I bet you fall down the stairs with that ego <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

hahaa x
DarthZimmeris wrote:
This might make some people feel badly, or unappreciated

Not at all. The moderators / admins have to enter themselves. If they don't want to enter the awards, they don't have to, therefore don't feel unappreciated.

In fact, I think this would help the server because mods / admins work towards an achievement (of sorts).
#Jallaf_In_Dubai wrote:
I dont want to see Staff going .. " I AM THE BEST ONE " we are all here to help not to brag

Not at all, IMO any staff saying "I am the best one" or I win or whatever should have their status revoked immediately. I know this would make it SORT of pointless, but in the end it's all for fun.
Ah, but you see: It might happen that a mod or Admin would think he/she "wouldn't be chosen anyway," and then decide not to enter because of that... and that person might then still be made to feel bad, not because they didn't "win," but by the very nature of the competition, itself.

I don't much like popularity contests. I do see that you mean well in proposing this idea, and that it's intended to be fun, however I still voted "No."