Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The TROLL Thread
Started by [E] Danny

- got mad

- threw phone out of window

- hits building across

- forgot to turn off airplane mode

- now the building is on fire

- am terrorism
despair
@274474 wrote:
despair

*snaps fingers*

That was deep man, it touched the soul
. . . Speechless.

hate me
@204061 wrote:

hate me

Is this how you got 3150 posts
@263605 wrote:
@204061 wrote:

hate me

Is this how you got 3150 posts

Pretty much yeah
i must learn from master jallaf

@204061 wrote:

hate me

I fear that no single one of us is capable of fully and truly appreciating the raw power and importance behind jallaf's post. A thousand novels of a thousand pages could never come close to so perfectly conveying as many deep, meaningful thoughts and concepts as has been done here. It conveys the elegant complexity and significance of life. The sudden and powerful finality that is death. The overwhelming smallness and utter unimportance of both. It expresses the simple, yet intense joy we feel as we revel in our very existence, but also the inescapable hopelessness and despair we bring ourselves through our dread of one day discovering that we are truly alone in that existence; like a fading star in an otherwise empty night sky; like that one wall outlet behind the couch that never gets used because of it's really weird and poorly thought out placement; like a single flower growing up through a crack in a sidewalk, destined to be trampled, yet determined to bloom. It shows the power of our intellect, in the form of our unique ability to give true meaning to even the simplest of symbols, but it also represents the insurmountable limitations of that same intellect, and how massively small our knowledge of the universe truly is.

Yes, with a single pixel created through a single push of a single button, jallaf has communicated all of these concepts, and infinitely more. I merely, and barely, scratched the surface of the profound statement jallaf has left here for use to ponder. Sadly, no one person could ever decipher all of the many ideas and messages that have been intricately and masterfully woven into that single, seemingly simple punctuation mark, but nevertheless, we must never stop trying.

Or maybe he's just a troll who ran out of ideas and I'm full of shit. You decide!
u wot m8

ill fuk up ur gizzard wit me calves