Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DEATH warp
Started by [E] DimBulb

If you can get screenshot proof (E.g. screenshot of them advertising, screenshot of the trap) we can ban them.

Luring is unacceptable and unfair for new players and for daft people who trust too easily, it has become a common thing and people will not be getting away with it anymore.

The more proof you can bring the more chance you will have of getting that person banned.

x
You should have /home while you were falling, its what I do
DimBulb wrote:

I filed a petition as suggested, I sure am curious at to how "connected" this individual is.

If my suspicions are correct, nothing will be done.

I have not become untrusting as a result of this one event, it actually happened twice in one online session.

But I will give people a second chance, I believe everyone is capable of a stupid mistake, I know I sure am.

Time will tell.

Yes Im a NooB, but wasnt everyone once? I am not a dunce and will learn how to discern players natures and intentions.

This "individual" is about as new as you. And really, what are you trying to say? I for one try my hardest not to favor anyone over anyone else. Sure I have friends, but when it comes to my duties if someone asked me to do something before one of my friends then they would have to wait. It irritates me that you would even suggest something like this, seeing as how new you are to the server.
sTrYk9 wrote:
This "individual" is about as new as you. And really, what are you trying to say? I for one try my hardest not to favor anyone over anyone else. Sure I have friends, but when it comes to my duties if someone asked me to do something before one of my friends then they would have to wait. It irritates me that you would even suggest something like this, seeing as how new you are to the server.

sTrYk9,

You are an obvious asset to the Minetown community and i respect your opinion.

My comment was just as stated, "curious" and not meant to irritate.

It's just that I have seen favouritism on many gaming servers ( I am not new to gaming ) and you must admit

that the behavior is as common as friends helping friends.

That said, I did not target anyone personally, and I hope that the Mods and Admins here are mature enough that its not an issue.

I always try to be fair, and not too judgemental, I apologize if I have somehow insulted your integrity, I hold that particular value as high as trust.

I consider the whole mess closed, am sorry I posted, and as a NooB will reserve my comments to off-site vents with friends.