Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DEATH warp
Started by [E] DimBulb

meh votes are votes take no heed of them there just a device given to trolls and when you complain it gives them more power

also i believe you can be banned for creating warps that kill people and then advertise them i have seen a few people get banned becasue they had warps get created and then they advertised it and then killed people so it is against the rules

also people please use common sense if there is a warp called free stuff then its prolbably fake, the only time i give out free stuff or go to to get free stuff is spawn beasue /spawn will never kill you
Mikeliskewl wrote:
meh votes are votes take no heed of them there just a device given to trolls and when you complain it gives them more power

also i believe you can be banned for creating warps that kill people and then advertise them i have seen a few people get banned becasue they had warps get created and then they advertised it and then killed people so it is against the rules

also people please use common sense if there is a warp called free stuff then its prolbably fake, the only time i give out free stuff or go to to get free stuff is spawn beasue /spawn will never kill you

^^^

I 100% Concur
DimBulb wrote:
Thanks for the advice Pennepasta .... I've learned not to trust now.

Great lesson.

You're Welcome ;D
There's a difference between using caution as appropriate and being excessively untrusting. Some people and places you trust, some people and places you don't. Would you go into a broken down part of a city wearing fancy clothes and driving an expensive car? If you did, there's a good chance you'll get robbed. Not because it's okay, but because that is life.

In Minecraft, if you're really that attached to your purely-digital precious items, then take care to protect them. Don't assume that everybody that buys an account is a 100% sugar sweet and will do nothing to harm your character. Or that you will never get a lag spike of doom (I'm sure many people have stories of lagging into fire/lava and losing stuff).

Kill warps are disabled when discovered and a lot of people have been punished for luring others into them. Mods and admins DO respond to and stop these bad "jokes".
While luring via warps is not explicitly covered in the server rules, I for one consider it an offense according to Rule 5 and will jail/kick/ban depending on how egregious the offense is. Yes, if you fall for these tricks it's somewhat your own fault, but that doesn't mean we stand for douchbaggery here in Minetown. Report to mods when this happens please.
They should make the warps have to be on a block kinda like the lifts.
This would require manual editing of the plugin. Should inquire about this. Maybe a warp protection system? Then again, its only a small issue, that only noobs would fall for, it can be fixed with a simple ban of 1-3 days.
How about warps for donors only, like how it states on the donor list page.
ProtonMurphy wrote:
While luring via warps is not explicitly covered in the server rules, I for one consider it an offense according to Rule 5 and will jail/kick/ban depending on how egregious the offense is. Yes, if you fall for these tricks it's somewhat your own fault, but that doesn't mean we stand for douchbaggery here in Minetown. Report to mods when this happens please.

I filed a petition as suggested, I sure am curious at to how "connected" this individual is.

If my suspicions are correct, nothing will be done.

I have not become untrusting as a result of this one event, it actually happened twice in one online session.

But I will give people a second chance, I believe everyone is capable of a stupid mistake, I know I sure am.

Time will tell.

Yes Im a NooB, but wasnt everyone once? I am not a dunce and will learn how to discern players natures and intentions.
I like this Guy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>