Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DEATH warp
Started by [E] DimBulb

W00dcutlip created the funniest warp .... freestuff, "for freestuf warp to FREESTUFF".

That warp was a deadrop to bedrock. Funny, I know.

After mining an hour for 5 stacks of redstone, and recreating my diamond tools after losing my inventory at the build-off event last night, the fun quotient for the multiplayer on this server is dropping fast.

I was considering donating to enhance my experience at minetown, but if this is the type of gameplay I can expect, I guess its really best to just hold-off and wait to see how responsibly the "powers" that be react.

To be fair, overall I've had a good time here, but I consider this type of trickery equal to griefing.

HaHa the jokes on me ....
Someone has to deal with this guy, give him a warning, but this isn't really griefing. If you actually follow this guy, its your fault.
Vote down all you want, just having my opinion, I guess thats not allowed?
Take no notice of votes, their just a representation of if your saying things people like/dislike. Its stupid, I would think they should be for people not following rules or spamming, but idk.

And I didn't vote you down if you were wondering...
Why isn't tricking people with warps a rule now? Its been happening frequently now with the new players.
I'm almost done my gigantic pit, the warp in the middle will be "ThisIsSparta" LOL
See that wouldnt be as bad... cuz if you warp there you know whats going to happen. lol Thats like warping to freefall or Lavapit...
Maybe the "free stuff" was referring to the items at the bottom of the pit?
This has happened to me before....

Just some friendly advice:

DON'T WARP TO A WARP WHERE YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU WILL LAND!

About the votes:

I feel ur pain bro :/
Thanks for the advice Pennepasta .... I've learned not to trust now.

Great lesson.