Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] skyrim
Started by [E] ...

The guards need more personal stories, I've heard that one from like all of them. Same as "My brother gets to go fight and what do I get? Guard duty."
I've played through the main story quest, done the companions, mages guild and theives guild storylines with one character, however, now I'm thinking about starting a different character i'm struggling to find the desire to play, it feels as though I've pretty much done everything that's on the path. I mean I can side with the Imperials instead of the Stormcloaks this time, but how much actually changes within the game when you change a couple of decisions? What happens if you ignore that final quest The Blades give you (trying not to spoiler...) insead of seeing it through?

I'm just not sure whether or not enough of the game changes with a new character to actually make it worth my time playing it through again...
I used to be a knee like you, but then I took an adventurer to the arrow.
cad-20111209-d88fa.png
Did Skyrim win game of the year yesterday? I missed the awards ceremony. I know it was either Skyrim, the legend of Zelda, or Uncharted 3. Who won?