Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] skyrim
Started by [E] ...

10 days to go. I've pre-ordered it and im calling in sick at work that day! *cough*

x
yupp pre ordered in june!!
Pre-ordered, not excited at all!
Oblivion -- "dated?!"

She may be old, but she's still a lot of fun.

And you can mod Oblivion to *enhance* your replay experience!

I still play. I love it, I love Bethesda, actually. I still play Morrowind, too! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Morrowind also had two expansions, "Tribunal" and "Bloodmoon", which were both good fun. Of course there is vampire play in vanilla Morrowind, but "Bloodmoon" introduced "lichen play" -- werewolves.

There are, literally, hundreds of rare items and artifacts to be found in them dungeons! Just think of all that loot!

Did you find the Staff of Magnus yet?! There's a Khajit in Balmora who can point you in the right direction, if you were so inclined...

Don't give up on Tamriel until you reach full completion! Read EVERY book! Muahaha!

--Darth
Honestly your not a true Elder Scrolls fan if you haven't read the book, it's a great book.
Is he Elder Scrolls series fun? I've never really played any of the games. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>

The only thing I know is that Mojang got sued for having Scrolls in the name of their upcoming game by Bethesda.
If your into very long RPG's then yes, you'll love it.
Somewhat like Mass Effect, or more in-depth?
Honestly you should go back and play Oblivion, they just released a Anniversary Collection that was revamped a bit and has all the DLC's for like 30-40 bucks, if you have the cash, it's honestly a great buy without a doubt.

I say this because I'd hate for you to go into Skyrim and enjoy it's goodness and then play Oblivion and not appreciate it as much since Skyrim is going to be better.

Just go look up Skyrim Gameplay footage or the awesome trailer.