Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Market Plans Vote
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

Well, this is just concept, the most likely chance is, market, and the mall will coexist
I generally don't mind the idea of moving into the mall as a replacement to the market. Few things though...

Before you close and make a final decision, reopen the mall for people view what you have in mind...I snuck in through the back door and looked around....and it appears there has been quite a few changes to it.

Questions...

1. Lot sizes from the look of things in that area, there are 3 types of lots. The small ones in the front, the larger ones on the right hand side and traditional size lots in the back in the garden/patio area. Will these be what were working with?

2. Why no customization? You could easily allow for customization of the large lots while maintaining the exterior design of the mall. Allowing us to change interior colors would allevate many peoples concerns of moving to the mall.

If your intentions was to only use the small lots, i would think that was a shame. I do like the small shops, i think some players would want the simplicity and ease of having a prebuilt shop, but many of us enjoy making are own designs.

So ultimately, I think the idea of moving into the mall is a good idea, but just finding a happy medium with all this shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Well no, the shops inside the mall were the only ones planned being used, and just everything was formatted into it that each shop shares a wall, so if you changed your wall, it would change your neighbors