Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Market Plans Vote
Started by [E] AlecMcKinley

The Agharta Market Plans

Discussions between the build, moderation, and administration teams, it has been decided that the outer ring of spawn is going to be deleted for the most part and the spawn will be shrunk, to open up areas for players to build around spawn. This will require us to delete the market eventually.

The Idea

The market was originally built as a temporary place to setup shops, whilst the mall was setup for permanent use. So this is the idea, We will move the mall, much closer to the (upcoming) renovated spawn. This will require all those who already have shops in the market to migrate their shops to the very convenient and attractive mall.

The New Look

Here is a look at the new interior of the mall. (Does not quite capture the feel of the mall, but it's adequate enough)

yDD0nbG.jpg

The Vote

We need to find out if this would be too much of a inconvenience for you (the players) to move your shops to the mall in the near future.
A few questions before voting.

1) Will we have a similar amount of space to what we have now?

2) Will we be able to customize our shops at all?

3) If unwilling to relocate, and the revamp goes forward, will we be able to get refunds for our shops?
Yes the size is VERY similar, the shops are pre-designed so they're much quicker to setup, and yes, refunds will be given.
Do we get to choose our space?
Yes
My question: With all the shops being "Pre-Designed" where does the "Customization" come into play. As a Player I think they way my shop looks on the outside plays a role on who is willing to come into my shop. What are you plans to allow customization to the shops or is this going to be out of the question?
unfortunatley custimization is out of the question, i could edit the mall otherwise, but as is they're all built the same for convenience.
But at the same time, if a player wanted a completely customizable shop they could create one in their own home, or decorate the inside with potted plants or what have you without altering the actual walls.
If this gos through, will we have time to get the building materials back from the market
How soon can we choose our spot? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>