Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Browse, Ohnyupp and Royal_mystic stole from me
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Hunter I have read the rules, why does everyone insist that I did not?

2 - Respect everyone, especially your admins and mods.

5 - Don't be annoying on purpose.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Do not troll.

Do not spam chat.

Do not type in caps.

Do not harass other players

If someone asks you to leave their place, leave.

Do not beg admins for anything.
Do not harass other players

If someone asks you to leave their place, leave.

Harassing Definition :covers a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing. Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advances, typically in the workplace, where the consequences of refusing are potentially very disadvantageous to the victim.
i also know who has been abusing the dislike button
I gave you one because I disliked one of your comments, this is true, but I only gave you one.
Rule to you: Dislike 1 post dislike ALL posts that guy makes.
Now, just cause I amy not like one post a person makes doesnt mean I dont like em. I have nothing against you Flames. Nor Danni, or Heiswashin, Really not even browse or ohmynupp, its just an issue here I think needs addressing.
You know what, go ahead and close the thread, I have decided to let the issue go, In the end, its just a game. You know what, good for browse and ohnyupp and all for getting one up one me, live and learn I suppose. I apologize if I rubbed anyone the wrong way on this, and Browse ohnyupp and everyone my apologies for anything I may have aid that was unfair or undeserved.
I'm really sad to see this happen. You to stoop this low. Honestly why lie to try and get people in your favor? I have not lied once since this argument began, i was very truthful and told Hei right away what i had done. And as far as me telling you i know mods so i won't get in trouble, Really??? Ask ANYONE else that was on at that time. I never said anything like that..... Yes i know Danni, in the few days I've been here I have talked to her when she's on, I'd like to think we are friends (idk if she thinks so). But i would NEVER use a relationship like this to somehow get me out of trouble. If i did something wrong than i will accept my punishment. But I not do anything wrong. I never took anything but what was on you when you died. Also the chests? those were chests i gave to royal because he was new and was asking for help. I took them out of the box I had stockpiled for my basement. And i didn't put any of your stuff in it. I simply let him have the chests I made. And last we did not Harrass you. I killed you once, MAYBE twice. Then i was done, I then helped out royal with the chests and you started attacking me, so i attacked back naturally. I did not keep killing you unless you attacked me first.

So simply, if no one wants to read all that

-I did not break any rules

-I like to think i am decent friends with mods, but i would take my punishment if i thought i deserved it.

-I never lied in this argument, but you keep saying that I think i'm invulnerable because i know mods? What is your problem, I win my arguments fairly and it looks like you try anything you can (including lying) to win.. It's just sad man.

- Also leave Royal out of this, he did absolutely nothing wrong (he can't hurt you if he is a guest in the member world) nor did he take anything from you. I was simply helping him out so why must you include him in this?
Im not browse, I accept and I have apologized and am apologizing again.
close this topic...i'm new and now know mob rules apply in guest world. STACK LOOT AND WACK MOOKS!