Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Browse, Ohnyupp and Royal_mystic stole from me
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

They came to my house, which was just protected but not pvp protected, killed me, stole everything on me, then set up chests just outside my protection area and locked them

Update they have emptied the chest and taken the stuff elsewhere, I had requested my protection be for no pvp, but apparently it was not set up this way.
yes, im not sure what the rule prohibit but browse and ohnyupp are waiting at the stairs in guestworld and the minute someone heads down they follow and kill. i hope there is some rule about camping the stairs because it would certainly fall in the category of don't be annoying...
Its the point that they wait until there are no mods or admins around as well. Then they kill players in the name of PvP just to basically rob them.
Browse has also claimed nothing will happen to him because hes become friends with a few mods.
Don't lie... i never said that about the mods. I said that i won't get in trouble because its a pvp area. I am not friends with mods. I know them but that means nothing. Don't take words out of my mouth and read the rules..
Lomanic you put your public warp out in chat and i wandered there found out there was no pvp protection and killed you, there are no rules saying i couldnt do so becuase its a pvp enabled zone when you continuosly cried in chat that we griefed you when we destroyed no such block we explained to you that you were flasely accusing of af acts we did not commit you lost a few items get over it and learn the rules before you go and threaten that we were going to get banned and also cheif its GUESTWORLD there are no rules if you leave the safe zone and die so be it.
*Note on PVP

It is only allowed to kill people and take the items they drop. Breaking structures or stealing from chest(s) is against the rules.

Straight from the rules.

We didn't break any blocks or take from any chests.
Lomanic i don't recall you saying you wanted it non-pvp, but i have made the protection that way now. However, what they did still was not against the rules.
No rules against killing in GW, if we jailed everyone that did this we would have over half the server in the jail.

If your chests were stolen from then use /pe open message and ask a mod to come check them with LB. If they have stolen their name will come up and it will be an instant ban.

Sadly we cant do anything about people using warps to kill others but if they do kill inside your home then you should take screenshots so we can help. No proof no help, anyone can say someones killing them in their home. We cant accept verbal confirmation, we need solid proof.

You need to think about if your area is a pvp zone or not, it is a pvp world at the end of the day so you need to say if you want your protection pvp or not. You cannot expect mods to know these things.

x