Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Browse, Ohnyupp and Royal_mystic stole from me
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Browse wrote:
I am not friends with mods.

SADFACE </3
Danni my zone was supposed to be no pvp when he is washin came to give my protections I requested no pvp he must have not put it on, also to be fair, your one of the mods Browse was speaking about when mentioning his friends. Id like this handled by someone else please.
Read the previous page lomanic, i already responded. Regardless of our miscommunication you're pretty much sol as this is a pvp server and they didn't break any rules. Your area is now pvp off though.
This passive aggressive style of griefing (as that is what is) is going to give this server a bad reputation if it continues. Now while I do appreciate making my area non-pvp now, and the work of the mods I feel this is an issue that should be addressed.
They Would NOT Break the rules its almost impossible because they have been with us FOREVER
Browse as been with this server for 5 days. Only one day longer then myself. Royal Mystic was a guest. Dont be so quick to confuse online relationships with real ones electric. Who a person types they are and who they really are may not be the same.
Well, I have seen Browse ever since i joined witch was about 4 months ago get your facts right
check the users list, he is listed as joining on sept. 22nd.
lol on the site prob not on the server.

Also just lock it. its ussless
GTFO lomanic, its a PvP server, if you die from someone killing you, no refund, even in houses, if they didnt break a block so be it, if they killed you in your area, get over it, oh, and its NOT STEALING! damn, some people just scroll through the rules and if i must:

RULES:

1 - Do not grief.

This includes, but is not limited to:

Breaking structures.

Building onto structures that are not yours.

Placing water tiles to annoy other people.

Blocking entrances.

Digging 1 block wide pits to bedrock to kill other players.

Causing troubles, problems or harassing people in any other way.

2 - Respect everyone, especially your admins and mods.

Use correct language.

Speak in a polite and mannerful way.

3 - Do not steal anything from anyone.

4 - No hacking, no duping, no glitching and no cheat client modifications.

Duplicating items via any technique.

Using see-through or "x-rays" texture pack to locate ores or other stuff.

Using a cheat client.

Flying.

Speed hacks.

Exploiting any other game glitches.

Please also note that being on the receiving side of a trade with duped/spawned items will also get you in trouble. If you have any items in your possession that have been hacked, report it and hand them to an admin ASAP.

5 - Don't be annoying on purpose.

Do not troll.

Do not spam chat.

Do not type in caps.

Do not harass other players

If someone asks you to leave their place, leave.

Do not beg admins for anything.

6 - Do not ask to be ranked up.

7 - Follow building guidelines.

Do not build close to someone else's construction unless you have their approval.

Do not build 1 block wide towers to sky limit.

Do not build near spawn unless approved.

8 - Do not advertise other servers.

IF YOU LET SOMEONE PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. EVEN IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN STOLEN, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. KEEP YOUR PASSWORD SAFE.

*Note on PVP

It is only allowed to kill people and take the items they drop. Breaking structures or stealing from chest(s) is against the rules.