Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reset guestworld map to all 1.8
Started by [E] TheBadFox

That would ruin the surprise of the whole thing now wouldn't it?
Nah, GW is never reset, only regened. And even that is a heavy load on the server atm, just to regen the chunks near spawn.

Eventually, when we can, we could set it up so that it would be timed to reset itself. Or we could manually do it. Either way, this will have to wait until we are on the new server, which may not be for another week or so.
The New server is delayed AGAIN!!?!?!?

Wow, you're moving it up too much try sticking to a solid date even if its six months ahead just don't keep moving it it maddening and confusing. :/
lol penne, how about you take over then, i'm sure you would be able to give that concrete date(not). its not as if people arent working to get the server up everday. its called life and things don't always happen exactly when they are supposed to. just chill and be thankful you are playing somewhere that cares enough to even do something like buy a bomb ass server.
Chester is supposed to installl the RAID card today if he gets the time and if nothing bad occurs.

:chillpill:

Setting the basic to transfer the main world should take under 24 hours.
Meaning by tomorrow afternoon the lag will (almost)disappear?
Geez stryk dont get all mad just saying. I wasn't implying that i wanted it to come sooner I just suggested to stop changing the date.
I DO appreciate the staff's hard work <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>