Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reset guestworld map to all 1.8
Started by [E] TheBadFox

I'd like to see guestworld remade with all new 1.8 chunks.
yus i love that idea!!
Or the 1.8 world sawine said he would make when we get the new server running.
I'm gonna have to agree with Natedog, if you pay attention, you find out about these things. Other than that it was a good idea
There is a long list of things waiting for the new server and watiing on updates. Hopefully we will see these upgrades soon.
Danny, I know we are getting a new map, but a new map doesnt address an old one. Besides, I'd rather just wait on the new map since 1.9 is (supposed) to be around the corner. Much easier to reset a map thats designed to be reset frequently anyway than potentially miss features making a map to early.
Isn't guest world supposed to be reset weekly?
It is suppost to be reset weekly but there has been some more demanding issues to be dealt with first.

The new server coming, getting all the plugins updated, the making of the new 1.8 spawn and all sorts of other cool stuff are on top of the list <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I'd rather have them than a guest world reset tbh xD
Guest world is reset weekly, but not regened weekly. Near as I can tell, they're rolling the map back to an earlier point, but that doesnt replace the pre 1.8 chunks with new ones.
would it be posible for us all to start getting ready for the 1.8 map now. maybe make a temp 1.8 spawn town now and have it transfered to 1.8 world when it comes?