Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Knights Templar

!!!ATTENTION!!!

The Knights Templar Site Has Been Updated Today!

Things We Have Changed!

1) Music Control: I Have Worked Today On Making A Flash Music Player For The Site! This Flash Player Gives The Options To Change Volume, Pause, Reset, Next, Back, And The Ability To View The Video! The Video Will Be Edited To A Knights Templar Made Video On Minetown!

2) New Minetown Clickable Banner On Homepage!

ASLO: we Have New Rules And Conditions To Housing And Shop Running! Posted On A Thread In The Forums On The Knights Templar!

People Wanting To Join The Knights Templar Faction, Please Visit Www.KnightsOfTheTemple.Net, Read What We Are About And Then Apply Using Your Enjin Info...(Minetown Login) And Click Join! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Hope To See Everyone InGame!

PS: Any Thoughts Of Additions Or Edits To The Site/In-Game Please Notify Me!
Amaryxi, he is in dominion, and coffeey, you are probably being disliked because you just changed to a factation with a reputation for randomly killing players for no reason.
Yeah mike its not a problem anymore, and I am the proud co-owner of Dominion not some guy who just joined. And i dont need to have a reason for killing players in the end because its a pvp area. Stop trying to cause trouble.

And choco sorry for having to post this here
Okay, so you aren't a Knight's Templar anymore...? I don't care honestly.
i am not in the KT
Okay. I thought so cause you'd been in the end with Landr0 and them for awhile yesterday.
We Have settled Agreement To No-War With dominion for Now...It's ok Coffey, We All Change our minds sometimes...no-one is perfect...However...The End, Yes It Is A pvp area...fighting is allowed....And you can call for backup if needed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> That;s what we do!
Is the Knight's Templar the 3rd faction in the end...? O_o *gulp* Nothing is safe....
It may be late, but can I join? This looks like a great PvP faction.
Sup donkeyy..And sure Go To The Knights Templar To Join And Read Up More About Us!