Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Knights Templar

Well I was never given a choice Barney I was just banned from the website and that was that...

I would however have picked Dominion because I only joined not too long ago and only because I had never been in a faction before.
Dont expect a war anytime soon because dominion are laying low in the end for a while mainly because of hate and forum arguments, but also to build our town and stock up on lots of materials
I am sorry for anything..I did Not Ban You from the Website nor kick you at the time...:/ Ill Check on it...it was prob from the permission changes earlier...ill fix it...And yes Savage Resigned...he is still with the KT And would enjoy you to stay as well...
I have nothing against KT but i think I would rather stay with dominion. I am not mad about the forum ban thing as I thought it was just a thing after being kicked from a faction, and i kinda expected it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Ive built some stuff in dominion and i would like to stay there to see it grow, and to prove were not all blood thirsty animals which the rumours and false posts which have lead people to believe so <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I have messaged Danny something about the war thing if you would like to talk to him about it.
Seriously what was wrong with those posts that someone had to thumb them down...

Stop being a coward and if you have a problem with me, please tell me what it is.

I have apologised for mine, and dominions behaviour in the past week at least twice.. I have apologise to people in game... I have gotten rid of protections... we have even stopped pvp'ing in the end for the moment to let all this dominion stuff settle down.

Stop disliking my posts because i dont know what else I can do to make the people we have made angry let this go...
Coffeey some little sh*t is doing it to me aswell
I have just up voted all those posts to make equal it
lol thanks
It seems we have a common problem lol someone dose that to me for no good reason to on posts that arent A: related to them in any way or B: completely inofensive.
Honestly coffeey, you may be getting dislikes because of how your reputation with the faction changed temporarily. I'm a bit confused on which one you are in...