Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] You've played too much Minetown when...
Started by [E] Kami-Kahzy

When you break someone's window and don't mind because you think World Guard will fix it.

When you remember that OP isn't real and you wanted to spawn 64 diamond
When you donate 3000$ dollars and you want to buy some food then realize your bank is empty (Rabbi Sababa)
when you begin writing comics on a minecraftrelated website :3
when ur stuck in traffic and think "if only i had a pickaxe"
~When you hear a "Sssssss" noise and cringe at the thought of being blown up by a creeper.

~Another one I found myself thinking about is when you look at a real building and think I can build that. Worst yet is when you already have an idea of which blocks you would need and how many.

~Peace (-<) ~ TheHipi
when you made a actual replica of your own home complete with back yard 2 car garage and a dog... 0_0
when you're on the forums at school
...My simple little thread managed to attract Dobs?

OMGWTFBBQTHISISSOFREAKINGAWESOMEICANTEVENBELIEVEWHATISTHISIDONTEVENAUGHASDLFHASID8OFJASWHATTHEHELLYOU'RESTILLREADINGTHISGETALIFEYOUCREEPERMOMMYIMSCAREDINEEDANADULTSOMEONECALLTHEPOLICEHESHOLDINGABASEBALLBATANDTELLINGMETOBENDOVERWHATSHOULDIDOOHEYSAWINESUPMAN?

=D
When you get a creeper face
when your boss dosint care that your on a Minecraft forum <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-d">:-d</object>