Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Freedom

Such a disappointment minetown. Another unfinished server...
@4434737 wrote:
Such a disappointment minetown another not finished server...

jackie-chan-meme.jpg
@663711 wrote:
@4434737 wrote:
Such a disappointment minetown another not finished server...

jackie-chan-meme.jpg

rasEZdC.jpg
they better not drop the project why dont they ask a few ppl in freedom to help out
if theres such a shortage of build team members theres a long line of people that would be more than happy to fill a position even if there not the most perfect builder in the world they could still help
and also why doesnt pokemc hire there own build team they have like 200 players on all the time
I agree. I hope they wont drop the project. I got 300k and for what? peace or mind? No. I got it for freedom.You wont imagine all thoes hours and creepy pastas gone to waist. I bet there is no refund on time
They promised it a year and a half ago... Oh ffs if they don't get it done by this January that's 2 years and ill leave the server by then knowing they cant something done.
Like I mean Danni has gotten pokemc done and not even her first server!!! And wtf there are 3 managers dark danni and hayden? Like no updates no nothing!
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear about the free world, the prison is complete, just the extension which was an RPG server called the "free world" was started but never finished. It was going to be a massive project to get done anyways, PokeMCs current map being worked on has taken 6 months of none stop building, and the free world was planned to be on a much bigger scale to that, with a spawn and also fully done and useable towns outside of spawn.

After my uncle passed with cancer I went back to my home country to spend time with my family, once I returned there were talks about a new server. As soon as I found out it was to do with Pokemon I jumped at the chance to help do it, I'm a pretty big fan of anything pokemon related so this was something I know I could do well. With the prison having 3 managers I assumed it would be ok to start prioritizing my time elsewhere, I had listed all the build plans on trello and it was just up to build team to fill in the blank spaces. I had completed the center of spawn myself and figured out where the main buildings needed to go, there was just the outer building and a residential area which needed doing.

The prison itself is ok, its able to run and just needs a good group of staff there which will work together to keep the prison active and run events for the prisoners. Build team needed a leader, plenty of motivation and exact plans set out. If there is no organization, there is no progress. Its a huge project that won't just pop up overnight and be done.

I know I am to blame for some of the lack of progress and I apologize for that, however each one of you also hold this responsibility too. Rather than sitting on your computers and making threads complaining about everything, you can use your time more constructively to help bring the prison free world to life like you are wanting. Start building on some of the other servers and show staff you are wanting to join build team and work on the prison. Start playing the prison and show staff you want to be a prison guard. Each one of you can constructively help work on the server rather than sitting about complaining all day and threatening to leave.

I am no longer available to help develop the prison, if you really put some effort into trying, you wouldn't be making these threads complaining that someone isn't doing something for you. You have some power yourselves to make the changes you want to see.