Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why my tower should be kept
Started by [E] Shogun

rwell i know the stuff i build is legit but being a jackass in your post is stupid cause everyone ( ok most peopel) have build a structure by hand but as far as i haveing land cleared by donataions or paying somone to do is the same buy donating is faster and you know it will happen ( and by the way i have never donated to have land cleared before you start on me shogun ) and about your ring you should tell mastac or another admin about it when there online.

and the credit shop is better version of the admin shop and i bet you used that cause that is the only way to get sponge plus if your trying to fill in water or replace it using a water bucket is no that simple so using ice which you can only get from the CS or admin shop it is still legit since you have to use gold or credits and getting them you have to (for credits you have to vote and gold mine sell or do jobs for you still doing it legit) so please stop complaing please and do have a go at staff

yours sinserly tibbs4life
I hope no one gets to keep they're shit from temp, I hope half the members on temp get lost with it as well.

The amount of dickish members on temp blows my mind.
Shogun wrote:

My tower > Your stuff

Well...

Your Stuff = Gone

Welcome to the great equalizer. Maybe if you're nice, sawine will send you a copy of the temp map so you can have it for you and your friends (you) to enjoy all by yourselves.

You made a grand castle, the only flaw was that you were an idiot about where you built it. That's why we try not to build stuff on sinkholes and bogs.

Going on a rant about other people building small structures... it's because they have common sense. You've been on long enough to have seen the planet mod, So many minerals, I made a giant structure on a temp map. Know what I did? I knew it was going to be deleted so I memorized the pattern I used to create it and from that developed a modular version which could be made on smaller scale, then built up as materials were gained. Just learn to build better rather than cry more.

P.S way to garner sympathy by being even more egotistical than myself.
Shogun wrote:
You know what, I would rather not spend another half hour - hour writing the rest. Rather spend my night doing something else.

My tower > Your stuff

Thats basically it. I used creative mode to create a grand structure while everyone else made small buildings that can easily be duplicated in 5 minutes of work. Instead of wasting creative mode on a multiplayer server making small time stuff, I made damn good stuff. "Oh but it's just a temp server, it'll get deleted! Why should I make something that is just going to get erased?" Besides the admins and owner, who else would ever get creative mode in Minetown? Why would you want to waste the time you get to use it and show off what you are capable of? Why NOT go wild with it? Instead most of you create buildings that are EASILY copied.

Also @ the argument of "98% of Minetown is legit" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Legit is going down into the ground, using tools you made and mining or digging it all manually.

Legit was digging a 110x110x55 hole BY HAND with the entire server backing you and going through diamond picks every 5 seconds (Atlantis).

You can practically "buy with real money" everything you ever need now.

I love sawine (no homo) and I can understand why he does what he does, but still trying to hide behind a "legitimate curtain" isn't fooling anyone (except a certain few...)

You want money? Donate as much as you want and you'll get as much gold and diamonds as you can pay for.

You want labor + time? Land clear for donations.

You want POWER? Just donate a few thousand dollars and fail at it...

Anyone who has EVER used the credit shop and used those items CAN NOT be legit. THOSE ITEMS ARE SPAWNED.

Anyone who has a large underwater/underground thing going on (other than Atlantis) is not legit. They paid for the land to be cleared.

Anyone who has EVER EVER donated more than $5 and gained gold/diamonds out of is not legit. Again, those are all spawned.

Again, I can understand and I DO NOT hate the donations. They keep the server afloat, but anyone who keeps calling Minetown legit is a plain fool.

Pssh I got carried away, thought this was just a short reply.

P.S. If you're reading this MastaC, you still have to either remake my sky platform or refund me the materials.

disapprovalcat128518260799218750.jpg
I actually just read his post ^

Dont give this guy anything back, he's a prime example of what I was talking about.
Wow, if you don't like how we do things, then why did you come back? Go find another server if you don't like how re run things.

Keep in mind Sey, THIS IS A GAME. Don't take things so damn seriously; it creates drama which can be avoided. People come on our server to have fun, and if they choose to ask for us to help them in building things, then so be it. If they want to give us money for things in game, then so be it. It would be selfish not to give them something for donating that much money. And as for why they are copied, have you ever considered that servers copy our buildings because they are envious, or just lazy?

Yeah, I agree with your disagreement with the server not being "legit." A lot of those features, like MT credits, land clearings, and a few other perks should be used in an environment that isn't considered "legit." But how many other servers can you think of successful as us that are legit? Does LegendaryCraft do things "legitimately?" No; they give features that can be easily abused and cause trouble to very low donator levels compared to us.

While I discuss legitimate, I might as well point out that this term is very ambiguous. Exactly how is our server "legit?" Is it because we don't give everyone flying and creative capabilities? Or that people have to start out with the beginning materials when they first join and go from there, instead of starting out with a nice amount of stuff? Personally, I think it's because we don't flatten out a massive section of land and build an ugly, uniform city with WorldEdit. We do spawn things to make the spawn town, but that's because most of the admins have lives, or are busy handling requests of our community, such as whitelisting, donations, vaults, etc. If admins had to gather everything by hand, then nothing would get built that would facilitate things that the community wants, like the bank, CreditShop, Market, and so on. Yes, I agree that there are people (like myself sometimes) that abuse our powers, and can be caught not playing "legitimately." But it's more complicated than that. And I wish someone else could finish explaining that, because I don't feel like arguing over A GAME.

And as for your disc, you can forget about a refund. That happened like two months ago, and you're complaining about it now? You should have been persistent when the incident happened if you cared that much about it. Also, maybe if you wouldn't have been rude in what you said like "Fuck you MastaC" when you complained about it the last time, then maybe I would consider refunding you. "You still have to redo my platform of refund me?" Haha. I don't have to do SHIT for you, especially someone who is so ungrateful.

Also, nothing I say is 100% correct, so feel free to correct me wherever it looks wrong.

-MastaC
THERE IS STILL NO PICTURE OF THIS DAMN BUILDING
I can't believe someone is actually complaining that the server offer's rewards for voting and donations. The way it sounds to me is jealousy. I'm not a jealous person, so I guess that is why I cant understand this.

On topic: I think the server should stick to the rules that were originally set in place.
Move the damn thing to spawn if it looks nice and then make it so the chests are turned into air.

This should work for him, unless he truly only wants the tower because of the items located inside it, in which case, no it's not coming.

Before sawine disables the temp server, we MUST tnt it into oblivion!
IF HE GETS HIS TOWER I WANT MY JUNGLE JIM

That's how it works Sey. They said it's a temp, your stuff will not be saved, but you continued to create a structure you were proud of.

Don't be such a dick, deal with it. It's your fault, you should have listened to everyone.