Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I don't know what to say.
Started by [E] Rababi_Sababa

Dear Minetowners

I am truly truly sorry fot the all the rucus i've caused with temp server

I have no exuses, only that i wasnt complely sure how to use world edit properlayy, which is why i shouldn't be using it

if theres anyway i can make it up to you tell me, please tell me

i've screwd up too many times on this server and i want this one to be my last

I'm very very sorry, and i know sorry dont account for anything but please. Try and understand that im not very smart and acted too spontaniously, ill try my hardes to right every wrong.

And to the person(s) whos town i destroyed in the temperary map, i know you've worked hard on it all of you and want to make it right.

Sinsierly Rabbi_Sababa
ok... apology accepted
//undo
Rabbi, who does not love you. You may grief alot but its just for fun and people need to learn what fun mean...

I myself use TNT on the temp but i mean ITS A TEMP FOR PEATSSAKE
Reggief wrote:
//undo

I was told not to because it would lag more
I see. Well no op for you lol
reggie, is was a sphere of 30 radius of cactus, he really couldnt undo
that would hurt if you fell in xD
well actually it prolly casued lag seeing as how some of the blocks would be floating and then they would be dropped as items casuing item lag (i did this with torches on accident lol so i would know) also world edit is not that hard man just start small and if you dont know, ask also i wanna be op <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> lol i never messed around when i was oped lol
zdeathclock wrote:
reggie, is was a sphere of 30 radius of cactus, he really couldnt undo

20iz1p1.jpg